Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy to see Lumpy back. Happy that we make her happy and hopefully others happy as well.
    sigpic

Comment

• A bumper harvest on the plot and the 5yo thanking his bean teepee for giving us "such wuvvley beans!"

Comment

• My dad is coming over to look after the dogs whilst we go to India on a holiday of a lifetime

I should add, the best bit is that he's going to be here 3 days before and 3 days after and then he's spending Christmad with us in Spain
        Last edited by scarey55; 27-08-2016, 08:17 PM.
        A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

• My parents visiting in their caravan with my niece & nephew - lovely to see the cousins playing together. As they live in Essex it's a long way so this annual summer visit is something we really look forward to. Beach & climbing tomorrow!
          Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Just the perfect ending to a perfectly peachy day ..... sunny, warm, light breeze ~ and a trug full of succulent, rosy red ripe tomatoes ......
            ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
            a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
            - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Hours and hours at Angle beach with OH, children, parents & niece & nephew. Sandy sandwiches on the beach, massive sandcastle & accompanying moat with a small stream diverted to fill it. Splashing in warm rock pools finding tiny fish & starfish. Eldest child & neice trying body boarding with OH & older kids letting 3 year old win races. Ice lollies all round & dinner cooked in the camper & eaten on the wall watching the tide come in. Then home with sleepy, salty, sandy children, feeling windblown & content. Bliss.....
              Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Cobwebs in the garden they're so pretty.
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Last day until the 12th, days out with SWMBO, drinking wine in the sun ................Hopefully.....
                  Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• 75 Squid from Uncle Ernie..............he must have come into some money..........
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• I'd like an uncle Ernie - mind you, two wouldn't go amiss !

Peace and quiet....(OH turned the TV on horrible war film )
                      Bed early with a book, that'll do me

Comment

• I have an Uncle Ernie too but he only slipped me £25 this month. Not complaining - it'll cover my seed purchases this month

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                          I have an Uncle Ernie too but he only slipped me £25 this month. Not complaining - it'll cover my seed purchases this month
                          --------my uncle Ernie sent £25 through my letterbox ~ unfortunately, it wasn't for me, it was for the first occupier of my bungalow (who I believe to be deceased now...!) so guess I'll have to ring uncle Ernie and tell him ........ Don't suppose he will take pity and let me keep It ........
                          ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
                          a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
                          - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Listening to rain bouncing off the window....finally!
                            ( I'm going to regret saying that soon aren't I?! )
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• On holiday today so had a 'star fish' day this morning, that was until SWMBO started talking about...... jugs of cold water, soon up and dressed............
                              Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• That there isn't a rat or pregnant rat or rat with babies under my spare ferret hutch.........

......there is a good size hedgehog

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X