This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Egg shell...

When you've had three expensive crowns fitted in the last 18 months - and you are eating an egg banjo and feel/hear a very loud crunch - and your heart sinks - and you quickly run your tongue around the teeth to see which has broken. And you remember seeing a bit of egg shell going into the pan.

That.
    Last edited by veggiechicken; 06-09-2016, 08:17 AM. Reason: Moved to Happy thread
    aka
    Suzie

Comment

• Realising I hadn't broken a crown/filling - see Egg Shell post
      aka
      Suzie

Comment

• Having had my post - Egg shell - moved over to this thread by a Mod, it now makes no sense at all. So please ignore me.
        aka
        Suzie

Comment

• He's out, I'm bored and I can make everyone suffer from my brainless posts....................yippeeeeeee!
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
            Having had my post - Egg shell - moved over to this thread by a Mod, it now makes no sense at all. So please ignore me.
            Makes perfect sense to me.............You're happy cos you dint break a tooth............
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• My first completely red cayenne chilli from the GH...!
              ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
              a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
              - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Met my helping fairy this morning,and she is going to start this Friday,hope it all works out for us both,
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Afternoon tea with lovely friends, Prosecco was served after all, and our poorly friend M's hair is finally growing back. Yay
                  Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
                    Afternoon tea with lovely friends, Prosecco was served after all, and our poorly friend M's hair is finally growing back. Yay
                    I might try a bit of Prosecco for my own hair.
                    .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

• The tranquility of my own back garden. I can't wait to get back to it when I'm not home ....
                      - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• My help has been and gone,we both very happy so far,cannot believe how fast she got though the ironing ,has also offered help with the garden,i know 1 thing,there will never be shortage of work here,kept saying what a clean house and lady i was,yes am a happy bunny
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• That LD is a smiley bunny!
                          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Been watching the Paraolympics (I recommend it to everyone) - Go GB, Go Athletes Go Go Go

Comment

• Am happy to give them big respects,unbelievable what has been achieved,

Comment

• ~~~ these little beauties made me smile today. It's the simple little things in life that make me happy, and that bowl of tomatoes is one of them ... ~~~
                                Attached Files
                                - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X