X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raspberries and ice cream.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• I love football ... and there's certain times I really miss Glasgow.
      .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

• Getting the giggles (from grapes posts)

Comment

• Specially for Kevin/Kelvin ..................

He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
            Specially for Kevin/Kelvin ..................

Love it BB.

It's 'KEVIN' btw
            .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

Comment

• Watching butterflies in the sunshine.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• .......... eating my very first sweetcorn cob that I've grown myself ...............
                ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
                a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
                - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Originally posted by SusieG View Post
                  .......... eating my very first sweetcorn cob that I've grown myself ...............
                  Strangely enough- eating a successfully grown sweetcorn cob has given me the greatest satisfaction over the years.
                  Way more than anything else I've grown and eaten.

Never been able to grow it right since - which was about 3 years ago.

Right, I need to get out of here and do a bit of work.

Comment

• My longest tromboncino, only cut it off the plant because it was touching the mulch, came in at a mere ....

....... 38 1/2 inches, 3/4 inch short of a full metre, should have dig a hole in the mulch
                    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• I am now the proud owner of a collection of grasses (never really had a space that seemed right for them). My front planters needed renewing and I am bored of the viola, cyclamen bedding stuff only to redo it in April. Just need to have a salt dough session with my girls so we can make some colourful ornaments to go in with them.

Comment

• I have just posted my first ever question post. Took me all this time to work it out.
                        Bet I'll forget it
                        Also have found the nutcrackers, must take an indigestion tablet
                        Last edited by Nannysally99; 14-09-2016, 05:15 PM.
                        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Trying to set my own little mini challenge there...

To see if I could get to be the last contributer on the top 5 threads when clicking on 'New Posts'.

The big lebowski and Jungle Jane scuppered my goal.

I might set my alarm for about 3 in the morning to see if I can do it (although I might have some competition from Nicos).

Tiny things please tiny minds and all that.

Comment

• Finished work, collected children, went for a swim in friends outdoor pool. Probably last one of the year & a bit chilly, but great fun
                            Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Having a rant
                              Arguing with my 2 year old - she reckoned it was poo on the chair and I was trying to tell her it was lichen, she was having none of it.
                              Picking 1.5 buckets of clean Worcester apples (I didn't get a single clean one last year)
                              Getting a bit done in the garden.
                              Sun (even if it is ridiculously hot)
                              My oldests fashion sense - she has a wellie fixation at the moment. Yesterday she had a pink spotty sun dress with pink spotty wellies.
                              I have autumn garlic coming tomorrow (I tried 3 places with no joy)
                              My Dad visiting tomorrow

Comment

• It's RAINED !!!!!!!!!!!! The first decent rain since 27th June
                                Gardening requires a lot of water - most of it in the form of perspiration. Lou Erickson, critic and poet

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X