Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The folks on the Vine....................
    Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Potstubsdustbins View Post
      The folks on the Vine....................
      Beat me to it Potty!
      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Can I have leeway to brag for a moment please? My daughter makes me happy. (She makes me happy anyway but last night she made me extra happy).

I wont go into detail but she's had a really tough few years (serious physical health issues as well as emotional issues etc) and at her lowest time, her Dad walked out 'as he just wasn't happy' which did all manner of damage to her self esteem and left her with the kind of emotional baggage most people have in their 40's! Anyway she missed a fair bit of school due to anxiety/depression issues and I worried that her future had been so badly kicked off track that she would never be able to attain her goals.

Last night we attended a special ceremony where certain pupils received awards for Academic Attainment and Personal Excellence. I don't want to say here what she was Awarded just in case there are local peeps on this site too and it identifies us but I am so very proud of her. She has no confidence and she's amazed she got a top Award at all, she keeps thinking they made a mistake, bless her. I am so thankful to everyone who helped support her during her worst moments (professionals as well as family, her Dad's family especially).

Ok, Mum bragging off now.

Comment

• Well done that girl, lucky Mum GG
          Nannys make memories

Comment

• The outside cleaning of gutters and windows ext,feeling more in control of my home,no ironing piles,coping better now i have some help,it has also helped me to get a bit more motivated,light at the end of the tunnel.
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good to hear (read) LD !!!
              .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

• That Doll has a bright happy light after all the trials of the last few months.

Go Lotty Go Lotty Go Go Go!
                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Nice morning trip out to the apple day @ the Green Britain centre.
                  Also coming away knowing more than when I went in and peeps that are lovely.

Comment

• I've just had a text from VC's home help - apparently all the Mods are tucked up in bed now (but not in the same bed.)

Does anyone fancy a bit of fun tonight ?
                    Last edited by veggiechicken; 18-09-2016, 08:40 PM. Reason: Clarifying!
                    .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

Comment

• Going to the garden centre with another grape, spending loads which was fun, coming home and planting up two new troughs for the front windows with white winter pansies and scarlet winter cyclamen For all of you without a grape next door, I have to say it is such fun and we are so in tune about most things it is great
                      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
                        For all of you without a grape next door, I have to say it is such fun
                        Really Jeanied ? - I must admit, I never expected that from you.

Comment

• Sunday 23.16 - I made the chart of 'Top Thread Contributer' over 5 threads.

Get in there !!!

Comment

• ^^^^ Nutter - but you make me laugh

Comment

• I've made 6

Is 10 possible ?

Comment

• You've made 6 because there's nobody here except thee and me - and me's tired

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X