This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nooo..... VC - I was on a roll there.

I even contributed to a 'chilli related' thread, even though I hate them.

No point going for it again - Nicos will be awake soon.
    .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

• 7 ... yes 7 !!!

Read and weep losers.
      .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

Comment

• 7???? I can only see 1 and that's not at the top

Loser

Comment

• I wish I knew what you are on about
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Seeing Kevin happy!

Small things eh
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
              I wish I knew what you are on about
              Rary, it's the challenge man...come on, be a ...

Go getter, a Jet Setter, a Bed Wetter - do the thread list challenge.

I was nearly a contender- but VC ruined it, and now Nicos is awake.

I've no chance now.

Comment

• What made me REALLY happy this evening us that at about 9pm we suddenly heard about 6-8 owls outside the house.
                Some were in the tree at the front, some were on the roof and the others were in the tree at the cpback.
                All nattering together.
                I presume they were all part of a couple of families?
                By heck they were noisy...lasted about 5 mins and then they all flew off.
                Absolutely fantastic!
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• The fact Nicos' house must have looked like something out of Hairy Pooter at 9pm last night

Comment

• Reading through the posts and obviously......Kevin

Comment

• Well ive been having trouble with my new toy...programming the thing has been a nightmare with error alarms "fire in the house" going off everytime I try to use it. Spoken to loads of peeps but yesterday I knew I'd found my man "it's ok hun, we'll get you up and running no problems, it's nothing to do with you it's the kit". Thank You Lee - you are a super star! He had the patience of a saint and knew his stuff and a lovely Stoke on Trent accent too

Comment

• A boat load of free quarry stone............Now I wonder if the rear axles will stand up to it......................it's times like this I wish I had a tow bar & trailer.........
                        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                        -----------------------------------------------------------
                        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Four figs ready today. We've only been getting one a day until now.

Comment

• Mr has been granted a blue badge,for 3 years,got to wait it's arrival in 7 to 10 days,the accesor remarked at how well he is doing concidering,and expected him coming in a wheelchair,not on a walking frame,ti's a long slow road,just remember the snail won the race not the hare hehe.
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good to hear LD

My happy post - the chaps from BHF turned up at 8.00am this morning to collect the last bits of furniture we no longer want. The even took stuff that I thought they wouldn't need (bedside lamps and that).

Now have the rest of the day to do whatever I want.
                              Last edited by KevinM67; 23-09-2016, 09:09 AM.

Comment

• Tea. Tea makes me happy.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X