Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just been skimming through the 'tangentisation thread' - some of it absolutely hilarious.
    .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

• Neck and neck with the 'Rant Thread' - this pushes this thread 1 further.

Which thread will win at the end of year - and what will it 'say' about us ?

Anyway, happy thing - spent the day up the plot, great weather, great chat and great fun.
      I'm determined over the next week to get it looking good for the new folk (s), whoever they may be.
      .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

Comment

• I'm Happy helping Kelvin keep this thread ahead of the Ranters

Comment

• KEVIN storms of to the 'Rant Thread' due to name mocking from a Mod.

Comment

• 8 on the bounce just to upset Kelvin.................

Attached Files
            Last edited by veggiechicken; 28-09-2016, 10:10 PM.
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Hot buttered toast.....now

Comment

• Oooft - what a score !!!

The big ugly Chimp has come in with a cracking result.

Although, he's probably reaching horlicks time now.
                Night night Chuckles - it's time for the pro to take over.

Comment

• Enough runner beans for another meal. Hubby was clearing the bean frame and found them.
                  Nannys make memories

Comment

• My beloved local council have just said I can take on the neighbouring half-section to my allotment - will now have 300 sq.m under cultivation! Need something big to fill that space (pumpkins??).

Comment

• 76 pots of Jam later and finally finished the Jam Marathon!
                      Gardening requires a lot of water - most of it in the form of perspiration. Lou Erickson, critic and poet

Comment

• The Basset rescue people sent me this today...............

In a dark week they sent me some sunshine!
                        Attached Files
                        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• That's lovely Lumpy, x
                          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Happy because I had a lovely week being with my immediate family- and I really do have such lovely kids- I really must tell them more often.

Happy cos I've got new specs and can see properly without getting headaches.

Happy because I've got a great dentist and he's sorted out a complicated problem for me....and then suggested he and his wife should meet up with me and my OH when they next sail to France ( now I know where his fees go!!!!!! )

Happy because my store cupboard is filled with things I enjoy but can't get over here.

Happy cos Hibou is more than thrilled to see us back.

And happy cos well, I have a lot to be grateful for!
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Oh and it just gets better!
                              Son has a fantastic new job and can still come out for a week at Xmas...and bring my mom with him...and then leave her here for 3 weeks!
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• happy as life feels a lot more settled,if only for a short time.
                                also took delivery of another new to me car,better suited to our needs.
                                the blue badge has arrived.
                                finally having some good tomatoes.
                                and still got my mr,and a calmer home more often
                                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X