Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Despite only my third best time at the Parkrun this morning, it was a terrific morning.

I jogged back up the path cheering others on - and turned and ran to the finish with one determined lady who ended up whacking her pb by over half a minute; then went back to pick up a first timer who I'd lapped earlier and ran with her for the final stretch too. My encouragement and support earned big smiles and 'thank yous' (and not a punch in the gob, as I sometimes think it might... )

Comment

• Distant neighbours turning up with 9 bags of well rotted manure & 3 bales of hay.........Can also have as much manure as I need.
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
        I jogged back up the path cheering others on - and turned and ran to the finish with one determined lady who ended up whacking her pb by over half a minute; then went back to pick up a first timer who I'd lapped earlier and ran with her for the final stretch too. My encouragement and support earned big smiles and 'thank yous' (and not a punch in the gob, as I sometimes think it might... )
        Just read this on the walsall arboretum parkrun FB page -

Had a great time at my first ever park run, thanks to all the organisers and particularly the lady on the last stretch who got everyone moving quicker for the last few hundred meters 

Think that was me.

Comment

• Walking home from work through a beautiful double rainbow, it was huge
          Nannys make memories

Comment

• At what time in the morning does Lumpy hit the booze ?
            .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

• That Doll is happier than she has been for quite a while and that Kev is delusional because of his moving problems!
              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Passing my theory test
                Carrie

Comment

• My sister is not out of the woods but is slightly better
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• 50 Squids from good ol' Uncle Ernie...........................
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• My sister coming out of hospital soon

GYO Mag dropping on the doorstep today to coincide with Room Service tomorrow and Monday
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• £25 from Ernie, so thankful that he hadn't totally forgotten about me BM and VC
                        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Uncle Ernie remembered me too, NS & BM - £75
                          He's such a kind Uncle

Ready, Sally & Mallly...............

Comment

• Actually finding time today to get outside in the garden and do a few things that I needed to do..!!

And I really, really enjoyed myself. It was mild, dry and very pleasant indeed. Most satisfying..
                            ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
                            a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
                            - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Afternoon at fresh East beach body boarding with our 3 & 6 year old & friends with their 4 year old. All had great fun, although running along at the same speed as a wave whilst bending down holding a 3 year old on a body board is a bit tricky

Managed to have a bit of a swim & body surf as well, followed by dinner from the camper van watching the sun set - bliss....
                              Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• A new bed.......ordered at 10am on Monday - delivered at 11am yesterday.

There is one small problem - the new mattress for my bed. I have an original late 1800's bed frame - you know the kind - massive head and foot boards all with inlaid wood for decoration. So, when we put a really deep new mattress on it yesterday it makes the bed 32 in off the floor and I am only 63 in tall.

I had to launch myself at the top of it last night and attempt a death defying half twist thingy that a world class gymnast would have been proud of just to get on top of it.

I need a step!
                                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X