This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just make sure you don't fall out!!!!! That's a helluva drop
    If I'm not on the Grapevine I can usually be found here!....https://www.thecomfreypatch.co.uk/

Comment

• The thought of Lumpilandnikov the Russian Gymnast............................you need one of these:

sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• That it was no better last night - went for my normal 4am piddle and misjuged how far to the floor - I so want to be taller.

I will look into the possibility of library steps - Ya BM........or an escalator.........oh oh oh can I have a lift.

p.s BM that looks about how high mine is - photo's available if absolutely desparate for one.
        Last edited by Lumpy; 13-10-2016, 02:34 PM.
        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Getting a letter from my "Credit Card" company stating your personal claim for PPI (Which I did myself, no third party involved wanting to take their cut) you are awarded £6500.00 in compensation!

"Kerching"

That will go nicely into the new "Landrover" fund!
          "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• I'm sick of our solicitor/conveyancer (whatever their title) fannying about when it comes to searching whether our property is built on top of a mine shaft/radioactive dump/right of way for pig farmers, etc.
            It wasn't when we bought the place 8 years ago - and unless I got absolutely blind drunk some weekend, then I can't remember any charlatan taking liberties during my 'non-existent' drug induced stupor.
            Anything, I don't care - tickets are booked - Ireland, here I come !!!
            Roll on the 26th October.
            .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

• That Kev is going to be really happy in Ireland with his family. Are they ready for you?

Good luck.
              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
                That Kev is going to be really happy in Ireland with his family. Are they ready for you?

Good luck.
                We're flooking going mental at the moment- it's been nearly 2 months since my family did the move. I've been stuck at home to 'finalise' things.
                The buyer is gagging to move in - I'm gagging to move out - no chain involved.
                If there is any solicitors/conveyancers on this site - why does a house sale take so bladdy long ? - the sale was agreed in early July.

Anyway, this is the happy thread - we've been giving it big whoop, whoops over Skype today.
                .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

Comment

• Just been reading Snadger's 'Dates' thread.

Comment

• Planning the new Fish TV without breaking any glass......................
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• That all of the Grapes allow me to retain as sense of stability whilst the rest of my life revolves around dementia, ancient dogs, health problems etc

Thank you all.

xx

Comment

• When the Mods have one less thing to worry about.....or do we

Comment

• Just enjoying waiting til someone realises something!
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• One of our Grapes who may think CD is Charlie Dimmock......................

Comment

• People who 'talk' in tongues!

Not going to click like for any of the above as I have no idea what I'm clicking for. Have you lot been at the furniture polish again?

Comment

• * passes spare set of specs over to Lumpy ....
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X