This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Karma came to pass.

One of my old dears a lady of 85 was burgled last week. The scum bag broke in at 8-15am whilst she was still in her bed, came upstairs which woke her and when she screamed at him to get out approached her bed to snatch her handbag.

Wrong move sunshine on the bedside table was also the hat she always wears when going out and the 3" bodkin that she uses to keep it in place.

The police didn't take long to find him, he was sat in .....................A&E waiting to have it removed from his body.....

A prolific offender he is now back in prison having only been released in September.
    Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• It would make me really happy to hear that the scumbag had been impaled in a delicate part of his anatomy - and that he will never be a father

Comment

• ^^^^^^^^^^^^ You have made my eyes water at the thought but I have to disappoint you. I am told it was in his abdomen, the good news is it was in that deep he couldn't get it out.

The lady in question was told by a very happy policeman he is in the prison infirmary .......

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• What makes me happy that bodkin impalement is well known for causing hard to treat infections.........

Go Granny Go Granny Go Go Go
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• That lady deserves a medal. I just hope the break in doesnt take away her confidence. God bless her.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• ^^^^^^^^Nope she is fine, more very angry than scared, anyway she got a free boiler service from us and loads of flowers from neighbours.

Really she should get a knighthood for services to the community.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• I added a link to a post and have no idea how I did it..........................Ta Mod for making me a happy Lumpy.
                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Making Lumpy happy
                  So you can do it yourself next time -
                  Right click on the title of the thread

Selet " Save link as"

Go to post where you need a link

Right click and paste = http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ion_91661.html

If you want to link to a specific post, right click the #number in top RH and follow instructions above...............http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ml#post1494079

Comment

• Happy being as confused as always!

However, a gold star to VC for trying with me.

Comment

• Make me happy, Lumpy, and try it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
                        Happy being as confused as always!

However, a gold star to VC for trying with me.
                        Very trying!
                        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• I am happy that we have Mods to add bits and bobs into our posts so I don't have to have a breakdown pressing the wrong buttons.

Comment

• I am happy to have my computor back working,i might spent to long on it,according to my MEN,but it is my wind down and chill place,
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• aw.. bless ^^^

nice - like
                              Last edited by Baldy; 06-11-2016, 07:46 PM.
                              sigpic
                              1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

• Finding at the back of the wardrobe (don't ask) some homemade Blackberry Liqueur (June 97) and Beech Leaf Noyeaux (May 93) - and they're both perfectly drinkable
                                Hic!!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X