Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just checkmated a Russian on my online chess program and that makes me happy Its probably because I believe that most of the worlds best chess players are Russian!
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Had a bit more time down the plots,sifted and barrowed 7 lots of home done compost,onto a raised bed,more to do,it was just like spring out there,no coat,just a teashirt,it felt good,
      Last edited by lottie dolly; 13-11-2016, 07:37 PM. Reason: forgot to say what i barrowed
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Nasturtiums still being in flower.
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• A HUGE pile of raked-up leaves gathered and placed into two old bins to make some gorgeous leaf mould..
          ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
          a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
          - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• A lovely November day sat in the sunshine with SWMBO enjoying a lunch time pint......we don't get many so make the most of them.
            Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Walking on the beach in the sun.

And when your back stops aching,
              And your hands begin to harden.
              You will find yourself a partner,
              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Potstubsdustbins View Post
                A lovely November day sat in the sunshine with SWMBO enjoying a lunch time pint......we don't get many so make the most of them.
                A lovely November day in the sunshine belting round the park enjoying a lunchtime run in shorts and T.

Although I could've swapped with Potty.

Comment

• Well, I had some really sad news earlier....but then the scales tipped totally the other way
                  Still the sad news remains,.....but the happy news is wonderful!

( try and get yr head around that if you can!)

Also...sooooo thrilled with Hazel's babbies....they are soooo sweet!
                  Last edited by Nicos; 13-11-2016, 09:31 PM.
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Oh!...and of course...actually seeing the Supermoon earlier on...it was huuuuuuge!
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                      Oh!...and of course...actually seeing the Supermoon earlier on...it was huuuuuuge!
                      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Although I could've swapped with Potty.
                        No good swapping with me Hazel SWMBO's like the queen she never carries any money...... That's when my name changes from Potty to..................Wallet.
                        Last edited by Bren In Pots; 14-11-2016, 02:52 PM. Reason: fixed quote

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                          -----------------------------------------------------------
                          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Nice, kind, generous people who offered their time (and youthful fitness) to help an old man who was trying but struggling.

Comment

• #1137 At least I get to have me ears tickled...........

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Finally spotted super moon from the front window last night and its all in all its glory from the toilet window this morning!

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X