Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That something as simple as the blunter end of a needle can fix the problems with my internet router.
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Being cloudy/ dark enough for the bats to be out and being light enough to be able to watch them.

Comment

• First egg laid since early September!
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• got to meet our GGdaughter properly to day,held her when she was a few weeks old,and saw her last exmas,but only the back of her,but today,she was chatty and came to me for cuddles,even posed like a prima dona when i asked if i could take her picture,made my day,she is nearly 3.5 years,wish they were nearer to us.
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• My very fast wifi is what makes me happy. Almost went distracted with the slow connection when we were on holiday.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• That the vine is here regardless of how angry/poo/ deflated I feel.
              That there are lots of lovely and daft grapes, and quite often both.

Comment

• Here ya go, NG

Attached Files

Comment

• There's decorating going on in my house, completely out of the blue
                  Nannys make memories

Comment

• Finding something to pump a bit of happiness into NG's defalation:

sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Chatting to friends about seeds and what we want to grow next
                      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Catching a slug thats been leaving trails on the kitchen floor
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Just before sunrise saw the moon and the morning star, telling OH the "star" was Jupiter and actually being right! This virtually never happens, I am terrible at astronomy.

Comment

• And so it begins........................shame many of the Grapes don't play along................whoop whoop they don't know what they are missing.
                            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Ebay..............they have just given me a full refund on an item I did not receive & the seller is no longer registered. Excellent customer service.
                              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                              -----------------------------------------------------------
                              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Taken from the Rant thread posted by Lottie Dolly.

Please come out of this self pitting mode ,i am here to help your recovery,YOU have to want it,all you have to do is,think more possive,YOU HAVE come a long way from how you were,your mindset HAS to change,our chat with son earler on,has left us feeling worse,you must not give up,that is not fair,you was never a giver up before,so why now,like i tolled you,i can and am coping with whats happened,but not with your mind set,i feel very upset,you have been tolled several time what a luck man you are haveing me for support,please at least try to think what how i feel,this is not only about you,all i want to do is cry for my loss of the man i married,sorry peeps,but you did say i could moan.

My happpy message is -

That Doll and people like her care, not just about their own but try and help support everyone, including strangers around her.

Doll you are a lesson to us all. xx
                                Last edited by Lumpy; 26-11-2016, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X