Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH Lumpy,what can i say to that,only bless you and thankyou,but all off you are a brilliant support for those in need,virtual or not,and for that i say a big THANKYOU.
    I am happyier today,because my hard words seem to have worked thus far,plus the sun is doing it's best,and i have my main seed order arrive yesterday,so have to go and druel
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• The 1st "Awesome Idea Of 2017" is made & appears to work ok so you lot will have to wait another month before it's unveiled................
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Still getting a clear reception on Fish TV. Running power & fitting a pump plus home made filter makes a heck of a difference:

Attached Files
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• MR seeing some sence again,and has agreed to let a friend drive him to visit the old railway not far from us,it does feel funny,but in a nice way,,my lady did not come owing to a sick child,so i shall practice a sort of slow foxtrot with a duster and hoover by myself.
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• ^^^^^If that the Great Central he will surely enjoy it, one of my fave days out.
            Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• they come back,and i got it wrong,it was Stoughton air port,and yes the great central is a favourit place,been many times,a few years ago we had a weekend in the van with the old wagon it was quorn,late in the year,they do an old mail drop,it's a lovely sight and sound,with all things lit up in the dark,if you going again let me know,it's not far from us,lovely ride on the train,been going there for years,with kids then Gkids,did you ever catch sight of the gent in his short and wellingtons,even in the hottest weather,
              I am happy to have the memories

Comment

• I haven't seen a thrush in my garden for many years, in fact there seem to be very few around here. Then yesterday, I saw one on the fence. It was holding a damson that it must have found under the tree along the road. And today I saw it again, bobbing around the garden. I'm really ridiculously thrilled by it!

There seem to be hardly any blackbirds around this year, where most years there are six or seven fighting over the garden territory. I wonder if they are what has been keeping the thrushes away, driving them off?
                Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                Endless wonder.

Comment

• The setting sun lighting up the oak trees

Spotting the first camellia of winter

A satisfying few hours spent in the November sunshine
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by veggiechicken; 30-11-2016, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• Another entertaining afternoon,another emas party plus a trip out for a exmas dinner,it feels good to be accepted,i usually feel bar hubug this time of year,but slowly getting that kid feeling again,if yar cana beat em,join um and enjoy

Comment

• 50 Squid from good old Uncle Ernie..................cheers Unc.

Comment

• My Swiss chard has perked up enough after the frost to cook some

Seasonal food - in this case spicy turks turban soup/stew with beans (some pureed), chard & lots of chillies

Cuddles from warm soft children fresh from the bath smelling sweet

Much happier today you can tell !
                        Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Originally posted by happyhumph View Post
                          Cuddles from warm soft children fresh from the bath smelling sweet
                          Cuddles from warm soft kitties - who are just about forgiven for ruining a pair of my new woolly tights, and also breaking a food bowl into a million pieces after rigorous barracking for grub.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                            50 Squid from good old Uncle Ernie..................cheers Unc.
                            Thats twice recently innit? Lucky begger!
                            My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                            to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                              The setting sun lighting up the oak trees

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70322[/ATTACH]

Spotting the first camellia of winter

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70323[/ATTACH]

A satisfying few hours spent in the November sunshine
                              I keep looking at my camellia VC, hopefully it will happen, plenty of buds
                              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by Snadger View Post
                                Thats twice recently innit? Lucky begger!
                                Let's just say he gives me better interest rates than the bank.................

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X