X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
    I keep looking at my camellia VC, hopefully it will happen, plenty of buds
    I didn't realise camelias were winter flowering?
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• ^^^ I normally have some in flower for Christmas at the front of the house. The one in the photo is at the back and is a bit earlier than usual.
      Camellias make me happy - so happy that I'm growing a camellia hedge

Comment

• I've just found a flower spike coming on my Phalaenopsis orchid.

( I brought it for my Nan for Mother's Day a few years ago, I've been looking after it since she left us. It would be Nan's birthday today as well ).

Comment

• Christmas is now officially sorted and it was very easy this year.................the last pressie was for an elderly, long term friend who is animal obsessed so after a quick chat with a rescue centre in Norwich about adopting a pig for her (they were brilliant) all done.

Phew roll on March!
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Lights strung down the fence outside - looks magical
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Having a bit of rain today here in Co. Dublin for the first time in a couple of weeks.

I've a big pile of seaweed in the back garden that needs the salt washed away.
              .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

• The Christmas lights on Regent St/Oxford St. I'm in London for work once a month, and my December trip (today) showed me this years display.

Comment

• 4 more sleeps to my surprise outing and last day at work until next Wednesday

Comment

• What makes me happy - the world famous American soft drinks company thats what.......let me set the scene.

We had to go into Lincoln shopping today and I was dreading it. It's even worse than normal (not a happy shopper me at the best of times) around Christmas.

With several deep sighs we set off............into the first big shop - result as hardly anyone in there and no fisticuffs to park.

Went into the supermarket where the MFB's come from - result very quiet and no queues.

Big sigh of relief off me.

Just found out that the reason I am not in a police cell after lamping someone for driving their trolley at me was because most of Lincoln had turned out to see.......................the huge red and white lorry covered in lights.

Thank you Pokey Polie same time next year?
                    Last edited by Lumpy; 10-12-2016, 02:29 PM.
                    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• One more sleep

Comment

• New shelving, with things on it
                        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Been back on line Also 5 more work days. We break up on the 16th
                          sigpic

Comment

• Daffodil bulbs planted a month or two ago are popping their heads up.
                            Bulbs in the layered pots I planted last year are also appearing.
                            Self seeded lovage has germinated - its bright, shiny green leaves are so vibrant.
                            A camellia is covered in flowers.

Spring is on its way

Comment

• Wonderful day in Chatsworth House and Afternoon Tea and Prosecco with my eldest Golden Girl

Comment

• After a refund was issued for a previous order I did not receive, I ordered this little device & for £20 I'm over the moon. It does everything I need it to...............I can even access the vine from it.........

Android TV Stick
                                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                                -----------------------------------------------------------
                                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X