Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spending a very pleasant hour going through my seed box and placing the order for next year.

Can't beat a bit of forward planning for getting exactly what you want.
    Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Elvis will be entering the building next Thursday..........................................Say Hello to Elvis another oldie who needs a home.

Attached Files
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Hello Elvis and welcome to the Vine Lumpy will be writing you a part in the panto as we speak

Comment

• Fraid not VC as Elvis will not be here with us until Christmas Eve......................I can't think of a better pressie than an old, placid and friendly dog who can settle in for his Golden years.

p.s I know NO chatting!
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Its No Chatting on the Rant Thread, Lumpy, so there won't be a ton of Mods falling on our heads any second!
            How old is Elvis? He looks middleaged rather than old.

Comment

• Well that is a bit of an issue - the BRNGB have been told that he is 8 but Sam, my contact thinks he might be a little older. He is coming into Edinburgh on the 23rd and then will be shuttled down here by the charity for Christmas Eve.

Sadly, his owner is terminally ill so he is coming to join our girls who are 10 and 10 and a half.

Comment

• He looks lovely Lumps - the fact that you are taking him in makes me happy

Comment

• Lumpy's latest lodger to be, a new door on the front of the house nearly finished
                  A beautiful sunshiny day today - and I can see pink buds on my Camelia. First one I've ever grown, I'm sooo excited
                  Nannys make memories

Comment

• Just finished splitting logs so store is chock-a-block.............at least I won't freeze this winter........I might starve but I won't freeze....................only kidding.
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• BM - Monkey Nuts thats all I have to say!

Comment

• Another Camellia bringing happiness

I planted this one about 30 years ago!
                        Attached Files

Comment

• We had to have a new router as ours had died of old age so..............the new one arrived yesterday so while I plucked up the courage to get it sorted it has lived very cosily in the kitchen.

This afternoon not only is my ancient laptop wi fied but I also managed to get the Pie box accepting the new router.

I now know that the Pie remote WILL do lower case letters................result.

Comment

• What makes me happy? People like Lumpy! Well done you and hello to Elvis.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
                              BM - Monkey Nuts thats all I have to say!
                              Nope, I failed miserably, they didn't even get to planting out stage...............
                              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                              -----------------------------------------------------------
                              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• What a fantastic looking gent Lumpy. He's going to have a fabulous time with you, which I'm sure his first owner is grateful for.
                                http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X