X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True friends

Comment

• Father Christmas having a mince pie with a glass of port.....
      Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• I drew back the bedroom curtains this morning and saw the garden bathed in sunlight, blue sky with a few wispy clouds, everything was calm and peaceful.
        I felt I could breathe the moment in and absorb it - so I did!
        Feeling happy and content. Life's good in my little world

Comment

• An egg!
          One of the girlies laid a festive egg yesterday
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• ..........the smell of warm corn flakes.............I know, I'm strange.
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• The sun is shining brightly, hubby has polished and hoovered for me.
              Turkey is prepped and going in the oven shortly, and kids are coming over.
              Happy days - mind you I have tears in my eyes ref Mr George Michael RIP. I was hoping to marry him in my younger days - when he saw the light lol
              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Wedding anniversary, family calling, sun shining, being alive after 72 years, good health and hopefully another growing season to look forward to.
                Enjoy your day everyone and stay safe whatever you are doing.

And when your back stops aching,
                And your hands begin to harden.
                You will find yourself a partner,
                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• It's over for another year!!! The big day went off very peacefully, no fights or arguments and everyone went home happy and replete. I have even had thank you phone calls. Today is now designated a "me" day. I might not even get dressed and there's plenty of leftovers in the 'fridge.

Comment

• After moaning to you all thought I'd post on this thread instead. So;

Good friends (including you lot!), my first ever batch of mince pies, rest of the family, soft snuggly children, dry winter days, bonfires, & that life can always give you an unexpected carrot
                    Last edited by happyhumph; 26-12-2016, 11:26 PM. Reason: Had to mention all the lovely people on here didn't I?!
                    Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• My boy, just loving the relaxed pace of the hols
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Listening to our young Marans cockerel learning to crow.
                        Sometimes he's nearly there and other times he sounds like he's barking!
                        Sooo funny....
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• The sound of the dishwasher being emptied! And I didn't even have to ask!

Comment

• Dropping in here today and (even without posting ) feeling I'm amongst friends, you really are a lovely lot

Comment

• The post has just arrived - I heard the thuds as stuff dropped through the letter box...............4 Spring Seed catalogues................now what am I going to do today?
                              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Just realised, the youngest Son moving out leaves me with a spare bedroom windowsill ripe for propagation!
                                My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                                to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X