Deleting a post annoyance

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleting a post annoyance

Just a minor thing but when a post is deleted, the setup meantime is that the thread jumps to the first page when it would seem more sensible to jump to the last page where the action is. Am I the only one who thinks this ??

Totally agree AP.
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

^^^ what he says
      What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
      Pumpkin pi.

Comment

Just giving this a bump to see if worthwhile asking Mods to have a word with techie people with a view to a change

Comment

No probs AP...we can ask if it's possible to do this.
          There are going to be a few very positive changes on here over the next few weeks, so suggestions like this are very welcome
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Ty missus .

It is a pest having to change from the first page on a thread to the last after deleting a post but that happens rarely although more often recently with the five, six and seven word threads where another grape may have posted and it can sometimes take a while for old brain cells to think up another word

Comment

Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
              Ty missus .
              although more often recently with the five, six and seven word threads where another grape may have posted and it can sometimes take a while for old brain cells to think up another word
              You are so lucky to be able to think up a word at all,i go blankety blank,
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                No probs AP...we can ask if it's possible to do this.
                There are going to be a few very positive changes on here over the next few weeks,
                so suggestions like this are very welcome
                Uh, Oh .......
                .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

Yup...nothing to worry about at all...just making the place much more user friendly...see, Admin HAVE been listening to you all!
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Before the techy guys finalise their plans Nic, would it be an idea to start an annoyance thread that they maybe able to help with, like AP's problem.
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

Maybe name it Technical Problem Support or similar rather than annoyance?

Comment

Stop being polite AP,,,,,,,,,,it was a bladdy annoyance..............

Comment

Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
                          Maybe name it Technical Problem Support or similar rather than annoyance?
                          Do you want me to take the annoyance out of your title

Comment

No VC because as BM rightly states it is a real pain but going forward I feel it would be more constructive not just to concentrate on what is annoying.

If anyone thinks something can be improved it would be great if they came forward.

Comment

Something else that is a bit of a pain.

Very often when I go to read the up to date posts on a thread, I find myself having to toggle back through previous pages to catch up.

Is the page system set in stone? Could the posts perhaps be arranged by date, however many posts per day with just one continuous list or

Could the number of posts per page be increased.

Again, this is a pretty minor thing which makes me grind my teeth although I appreciate the programmers may require some complicated coding to achieve the ideal.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X