No announcement yet.

Deleting a post annoyance

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Before anyone mentions them...we're not quite sure exactly , but the site will be more mobile friendly.
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
      ......Could the posts perhaps be arranged by date, however many posts per day with just one continuous list or.......Could the number of posts per page be increased.....
      Don't know about unlimited but you can set the number of posts which appear per page in general settings. I think the default is ten but you can set to five, ten, twenty, thirty or forty.

Mine is set to forty posts and most threads rarely go to more than two pages.
      Posted on an iPad so apologies for any randomly auto-corrected gobbledegook

Comment

Just in case you need to know how:

Go to forum actions, then general settings

Then scroll down to thread display options

(It appears that I am also suffering from tiny images uploaded from an iPad )
        Attached Files
        Posted on an iPad so apologies for any randomly auto-corrected gobbledegook

Comment

SVDL, thank you very muchly. My teeth could have been quarter an inch longer if I'd known that earlier.

I have to say that I'm not much of a wanderer through settings let alone changing them. If it ain't broken don't mend it kind of fella but I'm now set at 40 posts per page too

Comment

Originally posted by spamvindaloo View Post

(It appears that I am also suffering from tiny images uploaded from an iPad )
            And there was me thinking It was something I had done!
            "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

Originally posted by Deano's "Diggin It" View Post
              And there was me thinking It was something I had done!
              Did you manage to look at that App Deano?
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------
              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
              -----------------------------------------------------------
              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Funny enough BM, Just browsing over it now.

With Coffee obviously!
                "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

After a little play, let's see if anything happens......................

Attached Files

Comment

Nah!

Maybe a little more playing needed........................

Comment

That's a shame............

Comment

No worries BM, a little more playing about with it may provide a cure, I'll stick at it...............

Oh and Cheers again!........

Comment

just bumping this up so the techies can keep it in mind

Comment

It's on their list AP

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X