No announcement yet.

How do you get to your plot?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mines in the back garden its not very big but its all mine.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

2 miles away. Tend to drive usually, especially at this time of year but used to cycle there quite a bit.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Mine is right outside the back door (which is at the front) making me feel guilty whenever I'm not out there! Like now
        Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

Mine is in the garden, but I have to walk through two gates .

Comment

Only 2 Gates!! I have to walk through 3 gates to reach the main veggie area. However there aren't any gates between me and 4 GHs

Comment

2 miles from home so cycle when it's fine, car when wet or transporting stuff. It's almost next door to where I work so get there quite often. We have a much smaller allotment at the end of our garden so that's a walk.
              Last edited by ldsau93; 24-01-2016, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Front and back garden so no gates but internal doors.
                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

I've got a 30min drive to mine, but also got a new back garden to play with.
                  What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
                  Pumpkin pi.

Comment

Allotments 10 mins drive away,plus some at home,there is a bus service with a walk each end,but getting on and off with garden related things is a no no for me,
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Mines outside my back door and the greenhouse is at the end of the garden.

And when your back stops aching,
                      And your hands begin to harden.
                      You will find yourself a partner,
                      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Don't leave tools in my shed so transport everything in the back of my car (aka mobile shed) so always drive but only about 3-4 minutes away by car
                        Posted on an iPad so apologies for any randomly auto-corrected gobbledegook

Comment

Originally posted by PyreneesPlot View Post
                          Mine is right outside the back door (which is at the front) making me feel guilty whenever I'm not out there! Like now
                          My garden is on the other side of the path, opposite my front door - the allotment is just around the block. Any tools/stuff I need to take goes in my old shopping trolley.

Comment

Originally posted by skeggijon View Post
                            I've got a 30min drive to mine, but also got a new back garden to play with.
                            For our allotments you have to live in the parish. How come yours are so far away?

Comment

Luckily i am completely at home all front garden apart from a few trees at the back. I am hoping to put a green house in the back as well when i can find one, they do not seem to use them out here so might have to get one transported but that will be expensive.
                              I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

Greenhouse and herbs are in the garden, lotty is an eight minute walk away (front door to shed door).
                                Location ... Nottingham

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X