Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rip off?

Thompson & Morgan website 5 Sarpo Mira seed potatoes for £3.99

GYO magazine offers cover 5 Sarpo Mira seed potatoes from Thompson & Morgan £8.99.

Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Hi seasprout,
    Thank you for your post.

Due to the various commercial partnerships we have there are occasions where the price in an offer differs to that on our own website.

We do try to ensure that when you take into account the p&p on our website that is payable when ordering direct, that the overall price is still competitive.

I hope that this information helps.
    Kind regards, Anne

Comment

I've moved these posts out of the Rant thread as I am sure there will be some discussion about this.

Comment

Originally posted by seasprout View Post
        Thompson & Morgan website 5 Sarpo Mira seed potatoes for £3.99

GYO magazine offers cover 5 Sarpo Mira seed potatoes from Thompson & Morgan £8.99.
        Originally posted by ThompsonMorgan View Post
        Due to the various commercial partnerships we have there are occasions where the price in an offer differs to that on our own website.

We do try to ensure that when you take into account the p&p on our website that is payable when ordering direct, that the overall price is still competitive.
        Thanks for the quick response, T&M

So we have the full info, I see that the p&p on the T&M website is £4.95 (if you only bought these spuds, although that's unlikely, i would think), and obvs. doesn't take into account any voucher offers etc.

What is the p&p on the GYO offer?

Comment

I would echo thanks to T&M for their rapid reply

Hazel, the P&P on the cover offer is £5.95 for the potato growing kit, but as there is no indicated price for just the seed potatoes I presume it is included in the item price
          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

I just been to T&M site the spuds are £3.99 P&P is £4.95 giving a total of £8.94 which is still a saving of £0.05 on the GYO cover offer.

Comment

If there's any reading this that have a lot of land or a few mates that want a few, T&M have a great offer on at the moment .. 60 Sarpo Mira for £12.99 instead of £47.88 even adding P&P that's a mega saving.

Comment

Hi Hazel at the Hill
                Thank you for your post. P&P is zero on the GYO special offer.
                Regards,
                Anne

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X