Am I lucky or what

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I lucky or what

Firstly my van broke down 8 days ago and the garage said it would take 2 days maximum. Still not got it back .so been given this hire van to use which was a nice van till this morning when on my way to work sat in one of leeds lovely traffic jam when the guy driving behind me didn't see that the traffic had stopped in front of him and proceeded to plough into the back of me without breaking and smash the door of my van.
    Anyway sat in minor injuries unit thinking God I'm lucky .
    When you have a hammer in your hand everything around you starts looking like a nail.

Look after that neck Jonny....................
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Hope you're OK Jonny - I suppose you are lucky but you could have been a lot luckier

Comment

Yep, lucky it was just a hire van. Yours will be back soon enough but you can have a repalcement hire van today.

Your body however is a different thing. I wish you well and hope the 'other' driver and any passangers are not badly hurt a nd make a speedy recovery.

Now brace yourself for the avalanch of ambulance chasing phone calls to get compensation for getting your shoes dirty.

Comment

Glad you're ok Jonny! It happened to me in February on the outer ring road... I'm still waiting for their insurer to get back in touch with mine - court is looming... hope yours goes smoother!!

Comment

Oh lordy me,hope your not to badly hurt,look out for whiplash,don't envy you,hugs and good wishes,trouble is apart from the shock,it's the bloomin paperwork that follows.
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Originally posted by vixylix View Post
              Glad you're ok Jonny! It happened to me in February on the outer ring road... I'm still waiting for their insurer to get back in touch with mine - court is looming... hope yours goes smoother!!
              Ditto was near the roundabout near mcdonalds.I'm ok thanks for your message of support everyone .least I got the day off
              When you have a hammer in your hand everything around you starts looking like a nail.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X