Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^^^^^^ I think you went to the same school as my wife, that's the way she thinks also, spend a fortune on a dress for a wedding, wear it once then put it in your wardrobe, and the next time you try it on it will have shrunk:rolleyes
    No matter I hope you enjoy the experience and the day
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Was just on the incantation for mom I think Greenleaves got a dictionary for Christmas last year or read the word subliminal and looked for an excuse to use it
      I am off to find out what it means
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• ^^^^^^ incantation should be nomination this predictive text is murder I will have to try and find out how to remove it its worse than a wife, putting words in that weren't there, and no there is no way my wife sees this, I want to sleep peacefully at night

Comment

• Mornin n'all n'all!

Just been to look out of the window to see if I can see the moon...but nope.
          It's supposed to be the biggest super moon in our lifetime over the next couple of days.
          Well...it is, but it's flippin hidden behind them there clouds!

'Tis Rememberence Sunday.
          Always a good time to reflect on why.....

Right...kettle on- help yrselves

Looks like we're dog sitting again for a week as from this afternoon....best get the house dog proof and have a word with Hibou!
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all & Nicos
            Well the super moon explains why I thought other half had left a light on when I woke up at 4.30 this morning.
            Hope to play outside later
            Have a good day everyone

Comment

• Morning Peopleoids - Looking like it's going to be a dry day, so looks like I will get a trip to the allotments in today, more a harvesting carrots and clearing dross from the greenhouse kind of day that digging and weeding thanks to yesterdays rain, Ho Hum
              sigpic
              . .......Man Vs Slug
              Click Here for my Diary and Blog
              Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Good Morning Room Service was early today. It's lovely and sunny here so far
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all from a cool but sunny Nestland, think I'll get wrapped up & finish the squash bed then at least it's one thing less to do. I should really also remove any remaining Courgette plants as they are now past their best. Anyways have a lovely Sunday & spare a thought for those who made it possible for us to enjoy it.
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                  -----------------------------------------------------------
                  KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning.

Damp and dull again, not got much to bump my gums about today so I'm off for tea. Have a good one.

Comment

• Morning we've got sunshine, our milkman doesn't deliver today so I've not ventured out yet but will as I've finished breakfast.
                      Think i'll be picking the last of my raspberries and taking down my runner beans if my saved beans have dried enough.
                      After that I'll go out to watch the cadets march past.
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning All

Sun's out and fairly mild so off to spend a day on the plots

Have fun all whatever you do

Comment

• Well, that's the Squash bed finished. Have to nip to the shops then I'll clear the remaining Squashes & Courgettes.
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                          -----------------------------------------------------------
                          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning all..

Having a lie in this morning...
                            Busy day yesterday...Started with my Saturday morning coaching a gang of 5 & 6 year old kids..
                            Always fun

Then got all my winter onions planted including some potato onions and some more garlic..
                            Also got some elephant garlic in...
                            Out last night for drinks so was planning a restful day,but just been informed by daughter that I have to make fudge with her
                            Help!!
                            I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                            sigpic

Comment

• It's lovely outside. Back doors are open and there's a big pan of leek and potato soup cooking.
                              Grandson has safely returned from Florida, that's the peace shattered then ...
                              Oh, and he's come back home with lung cancer - his words - he does worry about his health - he's got a chest infection really ......
                              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
                                ^^^^^^ incantation should be nomination this predictive text is murder I will have to try and find out how to remove it its worse than a wife, putting words in that weren't there, and no there is no way my wife sees this, I want to sleep peacefully at night
                                I think you mean 'you want to waken up in the morning'
                                Last edited by Sheneval; 13-11-2016, 01:21 PM.
                                Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X