Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young Thomas Grant collecting leaves as part of his work for his Duke of Edinburgh Bronze. He will be working on the Troon school plot but a bit wet underfoot for this today but ideal for leaf collection. 2 bags put on Symington Nursery Beds as a mulch - other two will go to Barassie Primary school. :-)
    Attached Files
    Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
      Oh, and he's come back home with lung cancer - his words - he does worry about his health - he's got a chest infection really ......
      Gees Sal............you had me worried for a mo then...............
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by SusieG View Post
        re your worldly-wise experience
        I am almost tempted to let my wife see that post

Originally posted by Sheneval View Post
        I think you mean 'you want to waken up in the morning'
        Yes Shen. that's why I will not be letting her see any previous posts
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• My seven year old daughter decided that we needed to make "Uptown Fudge" a la the Mark Ronson song where he wears a nice hat...
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Tripmeup; 13-11-2016, 07:22 PM.
          I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
          sigpic

Comment

• Throw one over Trip..................
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• marshmellows????...mmmm......
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good Morning Have a good Monday
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all
                  Shopping today for our next 3 months of food. So that's a trip over to the thriving metropolis that is Oban with the car. So you lot have a good day, I may be gone some time.

Just to add to the fun, it's lashing down!

Comment

• Morning, up since 5:30 some breakfast and packing away of the seeds that I have been rummaging through and sorting.

The BT man is coming to see why our YouView box isn't recording everything it should - stupid Indian support person wanted me to set it back to factory settings and delete all the stuff we have been recording

Doh! That's why we have it to record and watch stuff!!!

If it's not reliable we may as well not have the blinking thing!

If they can't transfer the recordings to a new box of fix the blinking thing without deleting everything I'm seriously thinking of telling them to poke it where the sun does not shine and I don't mean Scotland
                    sigpic
                    . .......Man Vs Slug
                    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                    Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all!

Lovely sunrise going on here...all pink and cream- really pretty!

Monday already???....flippin eck!

Have a great day peeps
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Similar thing happened to us a couple of months ago Cad, but with the S*Y box. It turned out it was the age of the box and we had to have a new one. Lost everything on the planner and I thought I'd be devastated, but do you know what? I didn't really mourn the loss of anything! Hope it all goes well for you anyway

Comment

• It's very windy here this morning Nicos and just starting to rain. I don't care, I'm at work all day. Have a good shopping trip SP

Comment

• Morning all, dull day ahead here, at least yesterday was lovely
                            Work this afternoon, must try and not work too hard. The afternoon manager doesn't like it.....
                            Think I may not be doing afternoons after C*****max
                            Just watched a little film of the GG doing the village Rememberance parade. Couldn't even buy a poppy in our local, but large, shops.
                            Different population, that's all.
                            Anyway, have a good day everyone
                            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all, it's bladdy cool this morning so not sure what I'll be doing. I'm sure I'll enjoy it when I decide...........have a good one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cadalot View Post
                                Morning, up since 5:30 some breakfast and packing away of the seeds that I have been rummaging through and sorting.

The BT man is coming to see why our YouView box isn't recording everything it should - stupid Indian support person wanted me to set it back to factory settings and delete all the stuff we have been recording

Doh! That's why we have it to record and watch stuff!!!

If it's not reliable we may as well not have the blinking thing!

If they can't transfer the recordings to a new box of fix the blinking thing without deleting everything I'm seriously thinking of telling them to poke it where the sun does not shine and I don't mean Scotland
                                If any of the recordings are HD then you probably can't transfer the recordings as a lot of these machines encode a machine specific hash into the recording so that you cant transfer it to another device and play it - this is down to the BBC not letting them have the hash tables to decode the epg data for HD channels unless machine manufactures agreed to encrypt recordings (the BBC isn't allowed to encrypt the actual channels so they encrypt the epg timing info instead)

This in turn was due to pressure from content providers who didn't want unencrypted HD content as this might cut into their sales of bluray.

I found this out after I bought a twin tuner HD freeview+ box a couple of years ago and couldn't watch the HD programs on my Kindle (SD were fine)

I got sick of that and built my own - no more reliable but I can strip it down, swap the parts and rebuild it quicker than I get a helpline call answered.

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
                                ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
                                ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X