Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all - dropped off 3 bags of seaweed and 2 bags of leaves at the school this morning - they are having a 'Garden Club' with the Primary 3s tomorrow afternoon so I'll take in the other 3 bags of leaves then :-)
    Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Evening all

Sorry I haven't spent much time here recently, just super busy this time of year and only had time to nip in for a quick read and out again.

Hope everyone is doing good. I think I'm just about up to speed on the Mod changes etc.

My sugar free diet is going very well. Now lost 10lb hurrah (all without doing any special, sweat inducing, exercise) and am finding it easy to stick to. I couldn't find any sugar free mince pies so am going to make my own this year as I don't want to go without those I dread to think how many I normally eat my way through!

Only bad thing at the mo is the weather which has been continually cold and wet.
      LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Evening all,got go look for the moon yet
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Evening all, haven't been on for a few days as I was in Ayrshire. Had a quick look in this morning and I see we have a new mod...congrats Jay-ell! Also seem to have missed quite a lot of kittie photos...they are beautiful Hazel, looks as though you (or they) are having lots of fun!
          Hope you are all well. Been busy emptying a set of shelves in the garage to make some room for the gas engineer tomorrow...a new boiler being fitted at long last! Looking forward to getting up in the morning and the house being cosy instead of like a chiller.
          Have a great evening, I'm off to,catch up on all the posts I've missed.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by craftymarie View Post
            Evening all

Sorry I haven't spent much time here recently,
            No need to apologise, If we had to, I'd never be done apologising .

Comment

• Evening all
              Sat having a well deserved sherry after the big shopping trip. The shopping isn't to bad, it's finding homes for the 20 bottles of c0ke, 24 kitchen roll, 24 cans of dog food, 10kg of rice. You get the idea
              Have a good evening

Comment

• Good to see both Jay and Marie back with us, we all have times when we've got other things to do apart from being on line.
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                  Similar thing happened to us a couple of months ago Cad, but with the S*Y box. It turned out it was the age of the box and we had to have a new one. Lost everything on the planner and I thought I'd be devastated, but do you know what? I didn't really mourn the loss of anything! Hope it all goes well for you anyway
                  He came, he saw, he laughed at the age and size of the box and gave me a new one a quarter of the size. Not possible to keep the broken box to watch the recordings, not possible to transfer the data. 7 episodes of Victoria on there and the blooming thing didn't record the last episode. You can only go back thee episodes on BBC iplayer so looks like I have found a Christmas prezzy for Mrs C as she is gutted we have missed it.
                  sigpic
                  . .......Man Vs Slug
                  Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                  Nutters Club Member

Comment

• I record everything as it means I don't have to watch the ads.

Between the C time and New Year last year ours packed up........engineer arrived 8 days later (no TV without the box as we have no ariel)........new box Whoopie.

2 weeks later same again......new box blah blah - mind you they did want to charge me a kings ransome for the engineer to visit until I told them that I wanted it all turned off.

3rd time lovely, kind and quite appealing engineer turned up.......tightened up the screws on the dish which had fallen out of alignment because of the wind - problem solved.
                    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Good evening, I am sitting here feeling shattered, we are going to fit a ceiling into the conservatory so that has to be cleared out, while doing that I put some of the furniture into a bedroom and her ladyship has decided that it will stay there, so she started to move stuff about "so that she can make room for it" then it was could you sort this, and do that for me, so while doing that she went to rearrange a couple of the kitchen cupboards and it was, "I need the shelves moved" this involved drilling to refix the supports, then fit stoppers to stop some contraption moving, once I got all that fixed and refitted it was tea time. So now the bedroom is fine the kitchen has been reorganised, she is sitting watching TV and I am shattered and still with the conservatory to finish tomorrow, as I have told her when I come back I'm coming back as a woman, the only down side is that there is no guarantee I would be as lucky as her and meet someone as good as me
                      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• ...........and don't forget Rary, new furniture will have to be bought for the Conservatory................
                        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                        -----------------------------------------------------------
                        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• ^^^^^^^ awe thanks BM, but your not realy helping much
                          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning Brilliant moonlight even this morning but it's very windy. Have a good day
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all!

Glad you managed to see the supermoon Flo!
                              We have wind and rain, so no chance for me this morning
                              Hibou says 'Mornin' too although she's refusing to get up yet-even for her breakfast...lazy bones!

Have a great day folks...today I shall mostly be sewing stars....
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all
                                I've been up for far to long already. On housework today.
                                It's a little on the breezy side here as well.
                                Have a good day everyone

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X