X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gosh yes...fingers crossed they won!
    I was wondering about them earlier.

I've just been watching an enormous female pheasant wandering around outside the hen enclosure.
    You'd have thought it'd fly in and help itself to their food wouldn't you?

Still, very pretty, and probably fluffed up against the cold.
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Hi All!

My! what a miserable day it as been, cold, damp n wet, sleet n now snow, but back in the warmth of home, hot bath on it's way!

Hope all have enjoyed thier's!

Tis chuffing freezing though!
      "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• I've got 100 tulip bulbs to plant but not today it's too cold!
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
          I've got 100 tulip bulbs to plant but not today it's too cold!
          I Agree! Freezing today!

Off to bed! Up at 3am!

Bid all a "Sleepfull" night!
          "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Why are you up at 3am Deano? or should I not be asking?
            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
              I have seen this one in use & is a good one Bren, it would make an ideal christmad gift..........

Digital Weather Station with wireless sensor and Radio Controlled Clock,Auriol. | eBay
              Thanks BM that makes my max/min thermometer look basic.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• ^^^ I have one like that Bren - bought in L1dl. Can't remember how much it was but it works fine. How far away is your GH from the House? Mine's just off the patio so no distance but I don't know what the range is for it.

Comment

• I'm up for some boiled eggs, NannySally, if it's not too late

VERY cold today and first real frost we've had. It was all white when I woke up, shame it wasn't snow but still looked good.

I also have lots of flower bulbs to plant and am now regretting my decision to get them. It is too cold to do gardening now brrr.

Got family staying this weekend so been busy. Enjoyed a game of ludo (I won, even better) and a card game called Newmarket betting with matches. Family games are good in the winter.

Hope everyone is staying warm and cosy
                  LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• You will have to wait for Sunday's boiled eggs Marie, have put you on the list my dear. You will have to be up early though as we are off to Gloucester to visit the elderley Aunt.
                    I survived the family dinner tonight with 2 little boys under four years old. They were lively and boisterous. Cute as well.
                    Relaxing watching strictly and catching up on here. Perfect
                    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Evening all,
                      Busy day for me that didn't include gardening apart from checking the greenhouses and picking some chillies...
                      Coaching a gang of kids started my day and then some general car duties...
                      Watched All Blacks get their revenge on Ireland unfortunately and now waiting on a call to collect daughter from a meal out with her friends
                      I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                      sigpic

Comment

• Morning all
                        Another chilly one, looks like the sun will appear when it can be bothered to get up. So that means playing in the garden
                        Have a good day everyone

Comment

• Morning all. Good day yesterday visiting people. Off to supermarket with both children this morning which will be, well, we'll see.....

then a crafty/cooking pm planned with children
                          Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Morning All Cold and wet here. Just having my usual cup of tea in bed before I start on the full English for 2 Golden Girls my youngest son and my MIL (FIL is still in hospital). Enjoy your Sunday
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning everyone. Had a bad few days so haven't been on. My Aunt died, not unexpectedly but still. I hope it doesn't sound cruel to say so but I can't help feeling it may have been for the best, sad as her passing is.

Daughter and I have also been laid low with bad colds/sore throats so haven't been doing much. Not the best time ever I have to say.

Anyway, hope you're all ok. I'm off for a quick catch up then I really have to go out today, our food cupboards are looking a bit bare.

Have a good day.

Comment

• Morning all, hugs for you GG
                                Off to Gloucester visiting with relatives for lunch. Long drive I know, but my sisters and all family meet up this once a year.
                                They will be looking their slimmest and nicest dressed, then up pops me, the chubby sister, they make me feel so inferior. It's only once a year thank goodness.
                                Will call in to the Vine tonight when I will have fulfilled my duties for another year.
                                Have a lovely Sunday
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X