Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning its wet and windy here, not a nice day at all but at least it will blow the leaves of my Silver birch, it might even make them into nice mounds for easy collection.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning Crew
      GG Thinking of you and your family.
      Bren I know most of the leafs are off my apple trees, looks like a bagging day today
      SHMBO has plans for me this morning as I was playing with the mud, well slabs and scaffold boards really yesterday Alans Allotment: Scaffold Boards Committee Meeting & Slabs
      Last edited by Cadalot; 20-11-2016, 08:39 AM.
      sigpic
      . .......Man Vs Slug
      Click Here for my Diary and Blog
      Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning all from a Sunny but cool Nestland. Everything is still in tact after the hoolie last night. Plan to clear out the Chicken Composter & refresh it from the compost bin, although it will be claggy underfoot it needs to be done..........have a good one & those who are travelling I hope you have a safe journey.
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all

After a rediculously windy and noisy night the only damage I can see is that our 8ft oak bench blew over and our roof leaked( as per usual)
          The motion sensor light was on and off like a lighthouse all night!

Having been admiring the beautiful autumnal shades of the leaves over the past few sunny mornings, the majority are now bare!
          I kept thinking how glad I am not having a greenhouse to worry about.( I may feel differently come Spring)
          Much of the same for me today.
          GG.....hope things improve for you soon x

Best crack on....enjoy your Sunday as best you can peeps!

Ps....

5 weeks today!....yippppeeeeee!
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Ooops...just heard our neighbour has had a huge problem...
            He spent 2 years making a gypsy caravan from a flat bed trailer....and last night a big branch has fallen onto/into it.
            Yep...tis a holiday let and is booked up too.

Dreadful....at least no one was in it at the time!

Glad we moved our cars ...it could have been our tree....
            Last edited by Nicos; 20-11-2016, 09:29 AM.
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Afternoon,

I am off to the allotment shortly to check if everything is okay. I do have a fly away cover that was protecting some veg. Hope it's not blown to far. Really need to plant my onions otherwise I'll have none ready for next year.

Have a good day
              Carrie

Comment

• Evening All Hope you've had a good Sunday!
                Do you ever have those surreal conversations with strangers? Where you wonder how it happened and why? I seem to have them all the time!
                Today, a complete stranger told me that you have to shave between the toes of pig's trotters because pigs have hairy feet? It was news to me
                It was about the most memorable thing that happened to me today so you can see how exciting my life is
                Have you been approached by a stranger today?

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                  Have you been approached by a stranger today?
                  Only when I Come onto the vine VC................these a few strange on here

Comment

• Evening all, made it back from the family luncheon.
                    Elderly Aunt was in fine fettle, and ate a hearty meal, in fact we all did.
                    Caught up with my young niece who is well into her midwifery course. Made for some interesting discussions I can tell you.
                    Our GG looked lovely with her curly hair put up in a bun with a little tiara on the front - present from Disney.
                    Now that's over, I can concentrate on our little part of the family and plan for Christmad
                    Work tomorrow, so back to normal shortly - perfect
                    Have a lovely evening
                    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Evening all. Children asleep and dinner eaten by us before 8 pm - yay! OH back from a weekend mountain biking with nothing broken - improvement from the same event last year when he drove the camper back with a dislocated & broken shoulder!

Managed to get out in the garden today, & survived 2 supermarkets with both children - think I deserve a gold star

Well, sandwiches to make so better get on with it. Night night all.
                      Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Evening all, just back from a weekend in Ayrshire and just wanted to pop in and say hello! Off to catch up on the Vine, hope you all had a lovely weekend.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning All Softly raining here. Have a good day
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all from a frozen Aberdeenshire. Brrrrrrr, am bracing myself for a tidy up in the back garden. Not looking forwards to it as I hate cold hands (I think I have a circulation problem). What's your best tips for keeping yourr fingers warm?
                            When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it.
                            If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.

Comment

• Originally posted by KittyColdNose View Post
                              What's your best tips for keeping yourr fingers warm?
                              Gloves

Morning Crew - another damp cold dark morning roll on Spring & Summer - Lots of work to catch up on today and the bookkeeping & accounts to get up to date with as I'm coming to my years end.
                              sigpic
                              . .......Man Vs Slug
                              Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                              Nutters Club Member

Comment

• I'm up but only just and haven't opened the curtains yet, I'm delaying the inevitable, I just know it's going to be very cold and probably wet.

Hope your day goes as planned.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X