• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^^^ Cheeky man!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Afternoon all. Mizzly misty day here. Unfortunately a day of housework. School play went well - eldest was of course brilliant!!
      Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Afternoon all - time to relax having spent the last few days fighting another allotment war or at least a small battle started by a relative of the previous individual who started WWlll. Fortunately this occupied only a couple of days not the many months of the previous attack.
        Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Enduring a few hours with our bi polar daughter, you have no idea how hard this is, well, one of you might
          Anyway, just waiting to see our Granddaughter, fish and chips for tea and then we will leave them in peace
          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Hope all turns out well NS x
            sigpic

Comment

• NS,i have a very good idea,but with a different diognosies,extremly hard work,and it comes out the blue from knowhere.
              Last edited by lottie dolly; 08-12-2016, 04:03 PM.
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Evening All Have you had an exciting day? I have.............I've done something I haven't done since I was a teenager! I won't make you guess
                I had my photo taken in a photo booth! I tried last week in Morries. What a palaver.
                I assumed you could pay with plastic but no - had to be coins or a fiver - neither of which I had..............
                1. Ask cashier to change a £20 note for coins
                2. Ask cashier to mind my trolley while I'm in the booth.
                3. Find hairbrush
                4. Take off coat
                5. Struggle to raise seat to acceptable height
                6. Brush hair
                7. Insert £2 coin
                8. Reinsert £2 coin
                9. Try another £2 coin
                10. Try £1 coin.
                11. Get cross with all the flashing lights that want me to inset £5 note!
                12. Put coat back on
                13. Retrieve trolley and tell cashier I can't work out how to use the machine
                14. Cashier summons assistant.
                15. Assistant takes my £2 coin and inserts.
                16. Coin rejected and assistant says its not working!!

So today I tried again in another store. Same palaver but coins accepted. Disembodied voice kept telling me to raise seat. I know I'm short but after 4 goes the Voice gave up. Then told me photo not acceptable for passport
                Its so difficult to sit there, expressionless, no smile, no blink, no hair on your face etc. Then a photo comes out of some white-haired miserable old biddy who looks about 90 who's wearing my clothes
                Now, I have to find somebody to say that its a true likeness of me! That's cruel!

Anyway, if you're still awake, that has been the low light of my day!
                Hope yours has been more interesting!

Comment

• Survived our visit, not too bad really, as long as things are going her way ....
                  Thanks for the kind comments
                  Nannys make memories

Comment

• Loved hearing about your day of trials VC. So funny. Never mind you wont have to have it done for another 10,years.

And when your back stops aching,
                    And your hands begin to harden.
                    You will find yourself a partner,
                    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Evening all. Trying to work out how to make 2 teenage mutant ninja turtles costumes for Christmas with little in the way of time or skill......
                      Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Good evening, it actually turned out quite a nice day today, very mild and some sun, once home from shopping, where we had to get so many things for all the family coming for their Christmas dinner, we will get this for..... as they don't like this or that, and so on, its just the 8th. December most of what she bought could be eaten by next week, then we will have to go through it all again once we were back home and the car empted ( once I do that I haven't a clue where it all goes) After that I had to go to a funeral of an old work mate, and they are getting fewer, then picked up the grandchildren and take the youngest the swimming, when back home had to take the older two to their own home, less aggro that way, after tea I had a go at a jigsaw to relieve the stress, no such luck tree quarters of it is wood and windows all the same, my next project will be photography, so VC want your photo taken, we could sit and share a bottle so that you are nice and relaxed and comfortable, if you provide the drink my rates will be reasonable
                        Well I wish you all a good night, remember after tomorrow its the weekend so look forward to it and enjoy. Goodnight
                        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning all,ground looks wet out the window,not really slept,just dozed around in different places,i exspect i will sleep at the wrong time AGAIN,i supposed to be hibernating,funny thing is,i do not feel ratty{yet},might be a good idea to go shopping early on my own,if i feel like it,when tis light,
                          HH a plain color oversize tea shirt or pillow case,cut out for the head and arms,and a mask = length of fabric cut to look like a mask,old pillow case, or sheet,another strip of fabric for a belt,you can draw the turtle shell pattern on the back,or a cushion filled with news paper for lightness and hand stitch some strips of fabric for the harnes,have a look at some pics,i hope i have helped a bit not got you all confuggled,
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning all
                            Will bob back later...today is the day with no central heating!

Comment

• Morning all

Hub arrived yesterday and I finally got my email working again despite the messages that the BT server had disconnected me every 3 seconds not allowing me to go the configuration menu and actually sort out the problem. I phoned BT for assistance and was told that despite it working before their hub went bang and although its their server disconnecting me, it was not their problem and to get someone in to solve it!.

I used an expletive after some time in the terms of this is F'ing ridiculous and was told not to use profanities at him. So I informed him that it was not at him directly and was usual language when expressing extreme frustration and he was and had been about as much use as a push bike is to a goldfish and that it was a shame that he could only work from a set script and didn't actually have the knowledge or ability to provide help and put the phone down on him as logic and customer service just obviously was not his thing.

After numerous attempts I managed to get to the setup menu and solve the problem without Outlook freezing on me.

I've now also taken the drastic action of setting up access to my emails from every electronic device that I own that is capable.
                              sigpic
                              . .......Man Vs Slug
                              Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                              Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Did you not ask you speak with one of his supervisors Cad?
                                That usually sorts that problem out for me!

But yes, I can see how frustrating that must have been for you.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X