Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning its dull and damp out but looking at Metcheck we're having rainbows this afternoon
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all
      More horrible Spring cleaning for me today and putting up a Christmas tree for the next tenants ( which happens to be the owner, so he could do it himself ).
      Have a good day everyone

Comment

• Morning all

Drizzly start to the morning here....But it's another day closer to the shortest day and then it's all brightness and sunshine from there (probably not tho...)
        I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
        sigpic

Comment

• Morning all.we have a dull dark and rainy morning here. Nothing uplifting at all about the weather and we are off to a funeral this morning. Puts it all in perspective. Our poor neighbour passed unexpectidly. Whst a horrible time for the family.

And when your back stops aching,
          And your hands begin to harden.
          You will find yourself a partner,
          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all - off to the school for the garden club at lunch time today to spread seaweed and cheer and goodwill to all - probably the last of this year although I still have to split one large bed into 2 smaller ones. :-)
            Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Morning, it is dark this morning but not too cold and it's DRY!! Didn't manage to get the tree up yesterday so hopefully get it done today. Other than that it's supermarket shopping and domestic duties...such an exciting life I lead!
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                Morning its dull and damp out but looking at Metcheck we're having rainbows this afternoon
                Afternoon, well it looks like the rainbows have been cancelled its still dull and damp out never mind I'll bake instead.
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Happy Middayish!
                  We were promised rainbows too Bren but the rain will have to stop first. Its been quite heavy this morning!
                  I've found a new way to keep the dogs occupied when its wet outside. Instead of playing fetch in the kitchen I wrap the balls in towels and let them unwrap them. Its a lot more peaceful than having 3 dogs chasing up and down the room. Bess and Ted like fetching balls but Spud (who has to be different) likes sock monsters!. I tie old socks together to make a creature wih 4 legs and Spud skips around with it, shaking and "killing" it. Then Ted will grab a "leg" and they'll have a tug of war!
                  There's never a dull moment with 3 "puppies" said VC quietly as they're all asleep now.

Have a good day everyone!

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                    Happy Middayish!
                    We were promised rainbows too Bren but the rain will have to stop first. Its been quite heavy this morning

Have a good day everyone!
                    What happened to the its always Sun shine here, and welcome to my world, its always rain here
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Even when its raining, there's sunshine in my heart, rary

Comment

• Originally posted by Sheneval View Post
                        Morning all - off to the school for the garden club at lunch time today to spread seaweed and cheer and goodwill to all - probably the last of this year although I still have to split one large bed into 2 smaller ones. :-)
                        1 bed covered in seaweed and 1 flower bed weeded - grandson and one of his friends assisted - probably the last Garden Club before the New Year
                        Attached Files
                        Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Arthur noon all!
                          Early start cleaning up downstairs and putting up a few more fairy lights as I agreed to host the Xmas Book Club this morning.
                          Must have been bonkers to offer, but with help from OH everywhere was tidy ( i.e. Hidden) and another dust and vac.
                          Lots of candles lit...it suddenly look Xmassy!
                          Lovely buffet provided by everyone.
                          Glad I hosted, It pushed me to tidying up more than I would have done !
                          Xmas trees at weekend....plus holly and it'll be sorted...phew
                          Just need a pressie for son and mom, then food nearer the time. Sorted!
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Put lights over the shrubs and bushes both front and back garden, we had put up some decorations inside yesterday and we had decided no tree so bought a decoration with stars, angels and half moons hanging from it also with lights, grand sons come in after school and the youngest said he didn't like it he wanted a tree, so bought a tree at lidle this morning my wife will decorate it then we will await approval. That's my contribution to preparation for Christmas my wife will attend to the rest
                            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                              I wrap the balls in towels and let them unwrap them......Spud (who has to be different) likes sock monsters!. I tie old socks together to make a creature wih 4 legs and Spud skips around with it, shaking and "killing" it. Then Ted will grab a "leg" and they'll have a tug of war!
                              I wonder if this would work with children

Had a friend round for tea for eldest, who handily has a younger sibling for youngest to play with, & whose mum is a friend of mine to chat to so all happy.

Healthy children's dinner of pancakes with Nutella or sugar and lemon all happy, OH came home just after they left, & now putting birthday present of a telescope together with eldest while youngest has just fallen asleep.

Whole school trip to the panto tomorrow - not back till 4.30 & no work for me - won't know what to do with myself!
                              Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Good Morning Back to the grind after a lovely break Have a good day
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X