Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So its you that has the sun V.C. its been raining here for the last two days. Give us a share.

And when your back stops aching,
    And your hands begin to harden.
    You will find yourself a partner,
    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
      Did your Care package include seeds, Sparrow? Guaranteed to make you feel better! Hope you're better soon!

Don't know whether this is cruel but I was about to post that I was in the garden until 4.45 today
      Ice cream and more nurofen & strepsils.

And yes, 'tis cruel! Thanks for the good wishes Jay.
      http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

• Sorry Bramble for hogging it
        You can have the sun tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by vixylix View Post
          Mild and sunny in Leeds today - that makes a nice change! Hope all are well
          Its been a nice day here as well Vix, we've been out walking this afternoon and I could have done with not wearing my fleece lined jacket
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Great game in the Coronelli cup 2nd round at the chess club tonight - my opponent had to me on toast for some time but fell into a mating trap after I sacked a Rook for a Knight. Need to dig out that old birth Certificate and show him it next week.
            Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• With words like mating trap and sacking I think I have been playing chess for years, though all I get is going for shopping
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning Have a good day
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning All - I wonder if that big yellow ball in the sky will be back today. I had to go outside and have a recharge yesterday, I'm sure my happiness is charged by solar energy.
                  sigpic
                  . .......Man Vs Slug
                  Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                  Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all!

Sunshine eh?...nice one!...* hopes it's my turn to have some yellow stuff today.
                    Yep...going out today.
                    ....to the hyper hyper DIY hypermarket in Caen to collect the shower doors

Sadly... tis right next to IKEA where I may have to accidentally pop in for a free coffee or two , then drive past the place selling Xmas trees!
                    Yey!...my OH knows how to give a lady a treat

So now I need to see if I have to wax the bathroom walls before we go or when we get back,...

Have a great day peeps whatever you do!
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all
                      What is this yellow ball thing you speak of? The weather yesterday was persisting down . Couldn't tell you about today it's to dark.
                      Christmas dinner dies today . So I will mostly be plucking

Comment

• Nicos & Small pumpkin, I see we have a mention in the January Issue of the Mag!
                        sigpic
                        . .......Man Vs Slug
                        Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning its still dark here SP as well so I don't think we're going to have a repeat of yesterdays sunshine.
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post
                            Too much info SP...........................Good morning all.
                            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                            -----------------------------------------------------------
                            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post
                              I hope you have a plucking good time......

OK OK I'll get me hat, I just couldn't resist
                              sigpic
                              . .......Man Vs Slug
                              Nutters Club Member

Comment

• You didn't have to tell me that SP!

Dark this morning, not too chilly and it's not raining...poured all day yesterday! Finally put the tree up. Two sets of lights, got up this morning and one set is not working aargh!

Domestics today and spare bedroom being gutted as our friends are coming to stay at the weekend. Looking forward to seeing them.

Well hope you all have a lovely day.
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X