This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mornin n'all n'all

Whisky for breakfast Cad!...... maybe yr Mrs has used some in her baking?

Not sure whether to be happy or sad today....tis our son's last day before he goes home
    It's been so lovely having him here....
    I think I best be happy and enjoy every second eh?...think he fancies a day out somewhere...

We've almost eaten up the leftovers so I may actually have to think about what we'll be cooking for supper tonight!(oooo....maybe we can have lunch out!-there's a great idea!)

What's everyone else up to today?
    Whatever it is-enjoy!!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
      Mornin n'all n'all

Whisky for breakfast Cad!...... maybe yr Mrs has used some in her baking?
      NO silly much too early, I will wait until lunch time but I noticed the bottle this morning. Think the wife has the hump with me see below
      Attached Files
      sigpic
      . .......Man Vs Slug
      Click Here for my Diary and Blog
      Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning all, phew! It's all over.
        Wasn't too bad was it?
        Still got lots of ham to use up and a tiny bit of turkey. So not too bad, oh I forgot the large pot of double cream surplus to requirements (we had two, don't ask)
        My daughter bought me a fit bit for Christmas. Not sure if it's for me though.
        What are you lot up to today?
        Anyone go shopping in the sales?
        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Sal, what's a fit bit?

I had a mooch online at the sales yesterday as I really do need a new laptop as I can't shut this one otherwise the on and off button vanishes underneath all the black tape thats holding the side together.
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Morning All

Bit chilly today...-2.8 in the garden. Once the temp rises a touch I shall be off to the plots. Digging today to keep warm sounds about right

Comment

• Good Morning Pork pie anyone? Have a good day
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Pork pie?...pork pie???...you'll be offering me a bacon butty next won't ya????...

......*drools.....

( not a pretty site!)

Comment

• Same temp here GL....we have a stunningly beautiful garden...frosty white glowing with an orange/pink morning sun.

This is the sort of weather I used to enjoy weeding on our previous lottie which was peat based. You just had to lift the top2" of frozen soil and all the weeds came up with it!
                  Leave to one side until it melted , shake out the weeds with a fork and chuck the soil back on top! Sorted!
                  Enjoy your digging!

Anyone else making the most of the long BH weekend to get on top of their plot?
                  (Me?...nah...I'm hibernating!)

Comment

• Morning no bacon here today Nicos I've gone back to my usual week day oatmeal.
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good morning. Sorry for abandoning you for so long. Odd last few months but glad to rejoin you in time to see in 2017. Hope the festive season is treating you all well.

Comment

• Morning all. Cold today, but OH has got the fire going. Children playing ninja turtles again. Good to read about everyone's Christmas. Plans for today include finding space for all the new toys, putting all the chocolate & sweets in a big box - enough to last them till easter when there will be another mass chocolate event.

Will also be placing my real seeds order, & deciding what to grow in my new extra long root trainers!!!
                        Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Happy Tuesday everyone Frosty and sunshiny - luvly!
                          Welcome back Snoop Puss - we've missed you!

Listen very carefully everyone, you know that my nod to Christmas is slight - this year it was the tiny driftwood tree, 6 cards on the mantlepiece and the festive tea towel. Next year it will be even more minimal as Ted took a dislike to the tea towel!

That's ma boy!!

Not sure what I'll be doing today - same as every day!
                          Have a good one and don't eat too many chocolates.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Hey! Snoop is back in the building!
                            Welcome back to the alternative Universe!

Choccies VC?...well, so far I've only eaten about 4 choccies off the tree...but now you mention it, there is a big box of Celebration choccies I've got my eye on for my seed packets!
                            Last edited by Nicos; 27-12-2016, 09:16 AM.

Comment

• Got the old togs on, with the the Compo wellies and off to the allotment to hack away at brambles! What an exciting life I live!

I need the brambles out of the fence so that I can pillage the metal fence for my new chook run. The brambles are like tree trunks and thorny as err? .........thorny blackberries!
                              My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                              to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Lovely to see you again Snoop! Hope all is well with you.

Our Christmas continues....I have my brother and his family coming tomorrow afternoon, and cos OH is a bit wobbly at the mo from a long bout of migraines I am hurtling down to Exeter and back to pick up Small Child tomorrow too. Trying to figure out which of a buffet or roast chicken dinner is least work! Thankfully Mum's rolling up her sleeves and coming over to help too. And there is a whole evening ahead for prep work with the radio on...
                                http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X