Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning its raining here so I'm glad I gave my veg beds a good soaking yesterday evening. Looks like I should have read todays weather forcast
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all !

Domestic day for me....deffo a domestic day
      I know I shouldn't have gone out yesterday and left it til the last minute!

Hazel...can you spare a few hours?

NG....yup,I love your ref to my house looking from a scene from hairy pooter.....those owls were amazing!
      I should have got them to sort out my housework for me!
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all it's a lovely sunny morning here. Hope Toby dog gets better soon, we lost little Alfie,this year who had epilepsy and now Harry dog is taking the odd little episode so totally understand where you are coming from Susie.
        Domestics for me today too Nicos, like SP, I have no idea where to start. Son left for North Carolina yesterday, worst flight ever on our national airline with the most awful crew...won't tell you what he called them!
        Hope you all have a lovely day, I'm off for a cuppa before I start.
        sigpic

Comment

• Morning all. Not in best tune today so I,m just going to say hi and wish you all a good day.

Comment

• Morning all. Not a great start but at least its dry. Some domestics for me as well. After thst we will see. Having granddaughter this afternoom as she has a half day off from school.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• afternoon all,we got rain,the cupboards are nice and clean again,MR gone back to bed,and my help is busy again,i got some roasted toms to put through the sieve and freeze as per Scarlet,will see better when i try doing it,must make use of the toms,all the best with poor toby dog,Nicos you can borrow my help,wonders if kevin is still asleep,
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Still raining here so I'm baking bread and roasting toms the kitchen smells ever so nice
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• NOTICE - the vine will be down between 1 and 2pm today

Hello, the server will be down for approximately 1 hour (ideally around 30/45 minutes providing everything goes smoothly) starting from 1 o'clock.

Sorry for the inconvenience and short notice.

Thanks all
                  The Mod Team

Comment

• Missed it then
                    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by SusieG View Post
                      Mornin' .......

Boy am I tired ........ should've just got up I think !
                      Why what did you do wait for tea
                      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Busy day yesterday, 4 hour drive for a family do then 4 hours back. Tired youngest child today as neither slept in the car on the way back. So many things to do, wondering if I can squeeze some seed sowing in.
                        Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Good afternoon Folks, has been dry here today, childfree so OH suggested going to Glasgow by bus, so caught the bus, I got the tickets, a good day for me, bought a couple of books, some garden toys and some seeds at 5p a packet, my wife couldn't find anything she wanted and never bought anything no that's not correct she bought the coffee and lunch felt the day was a waste of time, but at least I let her spend some money. Well am going out to the greenhouse for a time, enjoy your evening, might see you later
                          By the way does Nicos wait up to make sure everyone is in bed
                          Last edited by rary; 19-09-2016, 05:09 PM.
                          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Night everyone .busy day tomorrow, work, collect children, home to change & have snack, then eldest french lesson followed by sausage & chips on the beach for both. Won't be long till its so dark chips are eaten in the car on the way home, so even if it's cold we're doing it!

Night night again. Hot water bottle aka smallest child) has climbed in si nice & warm now!
                            Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Good evening Folks, again very quiet is this everyone getting ready for the winter onslaught? or the reopening of that infamous place the Gardeners Rest, hence the calm before the storm. Well didn't manage to do anything in the greenhouse as I had a visit from a friend and then a phone call from another, and by the time we had a blether, no its women who blather men hold discussions, well, once finished it was too dark to go out and do any thing. Well I will wish you all a good night, oh and Nicos and Hazel if you are about just remember while you are clearing out, I have found that the most frustrating thing during such activity, is trying to find your glasses...........without your glasses. Goodnight

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                                Domestic day for me....deffo a domestic day. I know I shouldn't have gone out yesterday and left it til the last minute!

Hazel...can you spare a few hours?
                                Don't be daft - I'm tied to the desk now until next weekend.

Evenings no better - running tonight, meeting with accountant tomorrow, speedwork on the track on Weds, London all day on Thurs (home 9.30pm) and Friday is supermarket shopping with mum.

Should've grabbed me whilst you had the chance!

Originally posted by happyhumph View Post
                                Won't be long till its so dark chips are eaten in the car on the way home, so even if it's cold we're doing it!
                                Know what you mean HH - we had our last club run in the park tonight until the Spring.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X