X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mornin Flo'nall !
    Late night...late start...simples!

Glad to hear Toby is on the mend ..poor lad X

For me, it's looking nice out there, but it looks like today will be mostly spent tidying up the house, ironing and the the final packing up to head off to the UK at silly o'clock.fr

Still have friends here, so there'll be fair fair bit of stopping and nattering going on at the same too!
    Nothing like a bit of multitasking eh?

Have a great day peeps...will pop in when I can over the next week.
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
      Morning all,
      ...Cycling home from work this evening, so hoping rain stays away....
      Well, that didn't happen
      I got absolutely soaked!! Ah well, them's the breaks...On the plus side, it was dry this morning for the return leg into work.....Just got to get used to cycling in the dark again

That story about all the squirrels in your kitchen is just nuts Scarlet
      I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        #note to self...don't leave the kitchen door open unattended!
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]68947[/ATTACH]
        My old Mum use to feed them, they would come to the kitchen window and she would open it and pass through a chocolate digestive then they would sit on the cill and eat it, until another squirrel arrived then they would exit to the fence. She once had seven of the little blighters sitting on her fence all eating chocolate digestive biscuits.
        Last edited by Cadalot; 22-09-2016, 08:31 AM.
        sigpic
        . .......Man Vs Slug
        Click Here for my Diary and Blog
        Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
          Evening All..............and for all you DIYers................

[ATTACH=CONFIG]68950[/ATTACH]
          An antique one - no doubt Nutter!!
          Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Morning all - sun is shining so I'll take myself off to the allotment and get my own overwinter onion bed ready as I got the sets at Dobbies yesterday so will try and get them in next week :-)
            Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Morning a bit of autumn mist earlier but that soon disappeared no garden plants today just a a few winter lettuce to pot on and beans to pick.
              Loved all the squirrel posts luckily we've only ever spotted two of them in our garden and that must have been 20 year ago.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all, lovely and sunny this morning but it's cold...autumn I's definitely upon us! Loving the squirrel stories Scarlet, how cute they want to come visit you! . Safe trip Nicos, enjoy your holiday in the U.K. Not much on the cards today, had a late night last night and then son decided to iMessage us at 4am from North Carolina...don't you know we are five hours ahead! I don't normally have the iPad in the bedroom but it had to be last night didn't it. I'm feeling a little tired this morning.
                Hope you all have a nice day especially Scarlet and her little buddies!
                sigpic

Comment

• Scarlet for you .....

sigpic
                  . .......Man Vs Slug
                  Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                  Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                    had a late night last night and then son decided to iMessage us at 4am from North Carolina...don't you know we are five hours ahead!
                    Poor boy thinking of his mother, and phones to let her know he is fine before bed time, that way she can have a good night's sleep and what does he get
                    He will have to learn women think differently for men
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• See now you've made me feel bad rary! Well for a short time anyway...4am wake up call is not good for you!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Sorry Jay I didn't want you to feel bad---------guilty is a different matter
                        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Afternoon all. Started out bit of a duff day then picked up nicely this afternoon Still a tiny bit of sun in the garden but not much.

Pulled up the cucumber today and chopped that down as it wasn't producing any more flowers. Some of the tomato plants are nearly finished. Waiting for 2 to ripen on one before that gets the chop.

Squashes and marrows still doing well and the runner beans are growing like crazy. I've given away two big bagfuls this week because we can't fit any more in the freezer. Must be the year of the runner beans.

Hope everyone is OK. Haven't had much time for peeking in this week as been mostly busy cooking up things with the tomatoes. Seem to have used up all the big ones now and only got the tiddlers left.

Have a good evening all
                          LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Evening All!

Sat here boss eyed from the working week, not being in that long, will venture to catch up in the morning, but a quick flick through, a few stuff as caught the eye

Overwintering carnations and yeah! That tired, can't remember what the other one was!

Hope everone's had a good week, I'll be sure to enjoy the next 2 days off whatever the weather throws!
                            "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Evening all,another nice day
                              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Evenin n'all n'all!

just saying how-do cos we're off to the UK at silly o'clock.fr so I doubt any of you will want disturbing

All packed, Hibou sulking, Xmas pressies wrapped!!!!

And it looks like we're in far a calm crossing...yippppeeee!

Have a great weekend peeps- don't worry, I'll be bobbing in and out regularly keeping an eye on that pointy stick!!!

Just a heads up...do remember to enter as many of the Vine show classes as poss by next Friday cos that's the closing date for entries.
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X