• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
    - house chores are looming, but I will dodge them if possible -
    Woman after my own heart.

Comment

• Morning all. Waiting patiently for a delivery of heating oil. No time given so a bit of a pain but hey ho. Have a big heavy mirror to hang which I can't do myself. I wonder how much of a sucker the oil delivery driver is?

Comment

• How is the new home AP?

Comment

• Lovely. Still bags n boxes everywhere mind but been well worth the effort.

Comment

• Sounds good, pleased your happy with it

Comment

• Good day Folks, dry here with a bit of cloud cover but no wind, so actually quite pleasant, my wife is at our daughter's watching the grandson and I need to get some work done in the garden, so I will have to make my own coup of tea etc. I want to lift some of my flowering plants and put them into boxes of sand as well as planting garlic, so I will grab a quick cuppa then get moving,,,,,,,, then maybe not
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Isn't BT's service just the pits!!!!

Comment

• Afternoon shopping, domestics and a bit of gardening up to yet, next I'm looking for lobster recipes we've been donated one.
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Stopped for a coffee break, phoned OH to find out how our boy is doing and he has managed to eat something and keep it down, so hopefully he is on the mend, managed to get some garlic planted, then emptied some of my flower tubs, I am going to use the compost from the tubs to grow the potatoes in, I did note that there were several flower plants had seed heads pansies, marigolds and the likes so I am going to dump them all into a big tub along with some weeds fill with water and leave over winter, I am hoping that this will kill off the roots and seeds plus give me some liquid feed in the spring, nothing ventured, nothing gained, well need to get back out and have a look see if anything glaring can be moved/tidied, just like moving ornaments about to kid on you have dusted and no she will not see this post
                    Last edited by rary; 04-10-2016, 01:33 PM. Reason: Predictive text all wrong
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
                      Isn't BT's service just the pits!!!!
                      Well as you will have realised, I'm pretty teed off with BT. Moved in here almost 7 weeks ago now. Tried to transfer existing services with BT but couldn't get Infinity - BT's superfast Broadband. Not that it isn't available in the village, (or is it a town? there are signposts saying Town Centre!!) but the local cabinet was full. Havent been able to watch any of the tv programs in BT entertainment plus, just a blackscreen. Have complained and complained but today was told it was because we don't have "Infinity". Took em 7 flemmin weeks to say so. got to the stage where I said I would have to terminate the service and go to that firm up there in the stars and lo and behold, Infinity becomes available.

Severely hacked off. teed off peed off and generally annoyed.

Will probably find out tomorrow, they can't deliver because the cabinet is full. Not a person I have spoken to speaks the queens English either which makes it difficult to understand and likewise they probably can't understand me ..

Comment

• and I'm still waiting for my oil delivery. Hmmmmph

Comment

• Not having a good day AP!! There is nothing more frustrating than sitting waiting for a delivery, especially if you cant get watching the tv program that you want, try doing some gardening or if you are desperate do some housework that's what I would do

Comment

• Two posts, waited for about three minutes for the first to move then tried posting again and they both come up
                            It's happening again is anyone else finding the Vine a bit slow in fact very slow now waiting for five minutes for it to post

Comment

• I'm not having any problems rary I'll delete your duplicate posts.

We're having Tagliatelle With Lobster, Tomatoes and Courgettes for tea hope it tastes as nice as some of the google photos look.
                              Last edited by Bren In Pots; 04-10-2016, 04:45 PM.
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Thanks Been quite glad now I didn't ask why you wanted more lobster recipes when you already had been donated one

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X