Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Friday everyone!! What do you mean - its nearly over? Have I missed Friday?
    The good news is - my car passed its MOT with the help of a new tyre Its 8 years old so I was expecting a lot worse! I celebrated with takeaway Fish & chips!
    Good night all - have a Happy Saturday tomorrow - or is it today?

Comment

• Erm, yup it's Saturday now VC! Great news on your MOT......... your tyre was 8 years old.... goodness, they lasted you well!
      ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
      a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
      - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Now you mention it, the tyre was 8 years old. One of the originals - it had travelled 36,001 miles
        Sleep well, little tyre, you must be tyred out

Comment

• Is that all you women do, just blather, I suppose that's one of the differences be between men and women, women blather while men discuss, with giving you that bit of knowledge I think I will retire, have a good sleep tonight Susie and I hope you don't tell your other half the same thing my wife tells me when we are awakened from sleep WILL YOU STOP BREATHING I keep telling my self she means breathing so loud, at least I hope that's what she means
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Thought you'd retired years ago, rary

Comment

• I haven't had new tyres furthermore a very long time VC anyway that is bad English, it should be new tyres fitted, not retired
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning all
                Well we've got the Polytunnel. It came down quite easily. Putting it back up will be a little trickier.
                I've got a couple of hours work this morning, then hope to crack on with fruit bush moving, Polytunnel moving, Polytunnel building and shed building! No doubt he will come up with some lame a$$ excuse as to why we can't do any of it today!
                Have a good day everyone.

Comment

• Morning a good start to the day its dry and not misty it sounds like you're going to be busy today SP best of luck..
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good morning all,hope your all well,where has the last week flew to,
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning from Blackpool. I came to see the illuminations, having never seen them in my sixty years. I've been sadly underwhelmed by them. Hubster says, 'so, what were you expecting exactly?' ... good question!

Heading back home later to plant 40 bare-rooted wall flower plants that turned up just as we were leaving ... the packaging saying 'live plants, open immediately' ...
                      aka
                      Suzie

Comment

• Morning everyone, dull here, but sun may make an appearance later
                        Hubby took me to our local Indian restaurant last night, after which we popped into the local pub - as you do.
                        Lovely meal, great to catch up with friends, only had one drink though
                        Oh, and I did nearly 11000 steps yesterday. Apparently I burnt 550 calories off too. 1/2 a naan bread was probably more than that lol
                        Work this afternoon, so will catch up again later on.
                        Happy Saturday peeps
                        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Mornin n'all n'all

Back into the garden again.....great innit?

Have a great day peeps
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning All I notice it's Binley's birthday today - I miss her Room Service was on time today, the sun is shining and my BIL rang to say my sister will be home from hospital in the next few days so all is good here Have a good day
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all. I've had a busy week what with kid stuff, car stuff, visitors, illness and also a sick poopy dog so I've been a bit antisocial and not very chatty here.

Kid stuff is now over, car stuff is fixed and MOT passed here too, visitors have gone home, illness seems over, just got the poopy dog left to deal with.

He's a 9 year old soft lab and he was mortified this morning when I found his yukky poop in the living room. I know he would have really tried to avoid doing that if he could have, poor soul. Thankfully I have a carpet steamer and one of the old orange round Vax carpet cleaners so the carpet was disinfected and cleaned in no time. Poor boy is still hanging around with big sad eyes no matter how kind we are to him. Mmmm, maybe it's a ploy to get lots of tlc.

Anyway, think this weekend has to be a regroup and clean the house type weekend.

I'll start after my cuppa. Maybe.

Hope you are all well and that you have a great weekend. x

Comment

• I had an early night last night as I will be travelling overnight tonight to Spain. There were a lot of nights in that sentence! Trouble is the dogs decided to wake me up very early this morning so I've been on the go for 4 hours already. Anyone else want a cuppa?

My son was supposed to be over today to sign off the rewiring but he's put it off 'til tomorrow.

Oh well, back to the laundry. Have a lovely Saturday everyone.
                                "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                                "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                                Oxfordshire

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X