Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well hospital done and dusted..tomorrow south wales to take the last one to uni.
    Last edited by Ms-T; 16-09-2016, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Hope you're OK Ms-T.
      Hope your youngest knows that its always sunshiny in South Wales Which Uni are they going to?

Comment

Good morning Have a good day
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Good morning,

Off to work soon. Only in half a day, but will be going to the allotment this afternoon after work.

Have a good day
          Carrie

Comment

Mornin n'all n'all!

Many thanks to whoever sent the Lightning last night....but.....urmmmm....but what happened to the rain?...that's what we REALLY were needing!...still, it was a very spectacular show!

Still bone dry out there....

Looks like another domestic day for me today.....and maybe, just maybe , I can make some chutney!

Mrs T....aww- hope the trip goes well, It's gonna be a big change for you now xx

Have a great day peeps...
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
              70 Grand for a bladdy holiday?........................Are you takin' the whole street Sal?
              One too many @ BM, slip of the finger.
              I don't know anyone in my street anymore .......
              Nannys make memories

Comment

Morning all, slept well considering how hot it was during the night.
                I did manage to dead head the flower bed, next time I do it the shears will be in use.
                Some of my perennials need moving. Anyone got any tips on this? Now? Spring?
                Nothing planned today, a bit of shopping is needed, it's too hot for much else.
                Have a lovely day folks, scorchio or not
                Nannys make memories

Comment

That's it all the stuff I need to do today on my portable hard drive so I can take my laptop and work at my daughters today because the Landlady is sending in the Builder. It was one of those "Dad any chance you can do me a favour" moments.
                  sigpic
                  . .......Man Vs Slug
                  Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                  Nutters Club Member

Comment

Morning all
                    It's another day of where do I start!
                    House work, chutney making, gardening, painting baubles, making a table, programming numbers into new phone, cleaning out animals . So no idea! It all needs doing and it all needs doing soon.
                    Going for a fag now while I think about it.
                    Have a good day everyone.

Comment

Morning another misty start so I'm hoping we end up with sunshine same as yesterday, otherwise I'll be indoors making chutney.
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Morning all. Had a visit to Welsh Wales over the weekend. Left home on Friday morning at 4.00am and arrived at our destination in Carmarthen a whole 14 hours later. Sat nav took us the scenic route rather than down the motorways but that was possibly the best route as there were major delays on the motorways.

I was judging at the NVS National championships which were hosted by the Welsh National Botanic Gardens. Lovely venue.

Left for home again on Sunday about 12.30 pm and drove up to Kendal where we spent the night- well part of it as we left again about 4.30 am and eventually got home just after 3.00pm.

Yesterday, I was sooooooooh tired but today I actually feel rested. We'll see how long that lasts .

Anyways, onwards and upwards. Places to be and people to see

Comment

What chutney recipe for you have in mind Bren?
                          I'm thinking of the apple and cardamom one.
                          We're off to the UK next week and the kids faces light up when I present them with a box of jars full of it!
                          Nice to be remembered by them whilst in the middle of making a butty for lunch eh?

Comment

Sounds wonderful AP...

Comment

Morning all! Woke up with a wine induced headache this morning. I haven't had wine in yonks so 2 glasses went straight to my head, I'm such a lightweight these days.

Day is dull and dreich here, kinda matches my face really.

I have tiny tiny baby cucumbers growing on my hydroponics plant so that makes me feel all shiny and happy. I will likely spend the day conversing with them (and worrying the dog in the process ). I also found out the person I was worried I had (accidentally and so not meant) offended wasn't in the least bit bothered and it was nice of them to say so, so I can put that one to bed now. Happy days.

Ex wants to meet up and I don't want to but I have no idea how to tell him so in a nice tactful way, he takes everything the wrong way and could find a negative connotation in the most pleasant remark so I think my day is just going to be a bit of a mixed bag all round. Maybe I'll just go back to bed.

Off to catch up with posts now. Have a REALLY good day everyone.

Comment

Morning Boys & Girls from a beautiful Sunny Nestland. What's in store for me today all depends on the Postman.............so c'mon Posty, bring it on................have a good day yourselves.
                                Last edited by Bigmallly; 14-09-2016, 07:37 AM.
                                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                                -----------------------------------------------------------
                                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X