Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He hasn't been around for a week or so...he didn't say he was going away.

Comment

• Rary's away and should be back this weekend

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
        What a cutie Susie...how was Toby?
        Aah, Jay, my boy was the perfect gent ..... he's such a sweet, sweet boy. This little ball-of-fluff comes in giving it large with her oh-so-cute puppy face, her cute waggly tail and barks at him .....!
        His back hair went up like a Mohican haircut and after a lick around the face, all was well..!

She did, however leave us a very smelly, sloppy gift on my lounge floor...!
        And so full of life! Don't think I'd manage a full-time pup now..!!!!!
        ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
        a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
        - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
          Rary's away and should be back this weekend
          ----- Good. Hurry back rary - we miss ya..!! -------
          - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Evenin n'all!
            Yup...I'm back from me holiblobs.
            We had such a great time we stayed an extra day!
            ( don't think Hibou has forgiven us yet though!)

Not had a chance to read back yet but , hugs to those who need them, and slaps on the back to those who deserve them...and big grins to everyone else

Nice to be home and getting back to normal
            See you all in the morn!...
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• I
              Originally posted by SusieG View Post
              Aah, Jay, my boy was the perfect gent ..... he's such a sweet, sweet boy. This little ball-of-fluff comes in giving it large with her oh-so-cute puppy face, her cute waggly tail and barks at him .....!
              His back hair went up like a Mohican haircut and after a lick around the face, all was well..!

She did, however leave us a very smelly, sloppy gift on my lounge floor...!
              And so full of life! Don't think I'd manage a full-time pup now..!!!!!
              What is she? A cockerpoo? She looks lovely! ...mind you, you can keep the gift!

Comment

• ^^^^^ Yes, she's a 5 month old cockerpoo, called Teddy ..!
                - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Good to have you back Nicos ........ I'll have the tea brewing up in the morning for us ..... bet Hibou will get her own back on you ~ one way or another.........
                  - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Good on ya Susie!I always look forward to my morning cuppa..or 2 or 3!
                    Thanks!
                    * wonders what plans Hibou probably is thinking up......

Need to crash out now, so see you all tomorrow...

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                      Evenin n'all!
                      Yup...I'm back from me holiblobs.
                      We had such a great time we stayed an extra day!
                      ( don't think Hibou has forgiven us yet though!)

Not had a chance to read back yet but , hugs to those who need them, and slaps on the back to those who deserve them...and big grins to everyone else

Nice to be home and getting back to normal
                      See you all in the morn!...
                      Welcome to the vine, enjoy the benefits of the advice and humour......oh you are a member already
                      Last edited by Greenleaves; 15-10-2016, 10:27 PM.

Comment

• Morning all,yes it is me this early,ti's very dark outside,going back to bed shortly

Glad your back Nicos,hope you feel refreshed

kettle is on plus a few buisquits left in the box,off for another coffee.
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Mornin n'all n'all!
                          Lovely to be back ....
                          Thanks for the tea LD...nice biccies too...did you make them?

Having stayed an extra day has set us back a lot here cos we were going to spend the weekend ripping out the bathroom.
                          Not got time to do it and clear away the mess now before guests arrive for 3 weeks.
                          Maybe we can do a bit now and again til they go.
                          We'll see.

Glad to hear yours is finished bramble...sounds fantastic!
                          Gosh...so much to catch up on...boy you lot don't half natter

Have a great Sunday everyone, today I shall mostly be unpacking, a bit of ironing and cleaning, hopefully cooking done windfalls and then , this evening , helping out a couple of friends.
                          We had an 'emergency' call last night as they were at a loss as what to do....they'd been given 48 oysters, and had no idea what to do with them, nor can manage more than about 6 each...so, ha! ....we've been invited over, lemons and oyster knife in hand to help them out
                          Such a hard life at time eh?

Comment

• Morning all

Crikey Nicos - 48 oysters!! Doubt I'd know what to do with one.

I'm still in bed, pot of fresh coffee, iPad - lovely. Yesterday saw me planting 400 of the >500 bulbs. Was quite good for bringing down the anxiety and blood pressure.
                            aka
                            Suzie

Comment

• Good Sunday Morning, all ......

Just supping cuppa before plucking up the courage to tackle the wet, windy field walkies .....do I leave it for a while (yes, Toby I know ...) or just bite the bullet and get on with it .....?

Anyway, I feel tons better after actually getting some sleep last night...!!
                              Have a lovely Sunday .......ooh, oysters.......you know what they're supposed to do for you.........
                              - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Bulbs?... Ooooh ...piskie, thanks for the reminder!
                                I always seem to buy them then put them aside, then forget about them

I have a couple of hundred which need planting out, do that's a job for this week!
                                * rushes off to put them somewhere very obvious so as not to forget about them...

Pisk...that's a lot of bulbs for a garden- it's going to look stonkingly pretty in the Spring!
                                Last edited by Nicos; 16-10-2016, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X