This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy November!

I can't believe its nearly bonfire night, it still feels so mild for November! Not that I'm complaining

Comment

• Good afternoon, it has been a sunny day today but getting a bit colder, haven't done much as we had one of the grandsons off school, was going to go and get a pair of glasses sorted, but as it was better to keep him in we didn't bother, so I just had a lazy day and been reading a book, after our holiday when I read three books, it's put me in the mood for reading again. Well I have the oldest home from school now so need to go and give him something to eat. So keep well and hope to be back on later
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
        haven't done much as we had one of the grandsons off school, was going to go and get a pair of glasses sorted, but as it was better to keep him in we didn't bother. Well I have the oldest home from school now so need to go and give him something to eat.
        rary - I could swap you places as it sounds as if we lead similar days. Ran No.1 to school this morning- watched no.2 who is off sick whilst daughter ran No.3 to school - watched him again while she went shopping - went to allotment for a few hours - picked up Nos.1 & 3 from school - No. 1 came round with dog and has just left.
        Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• *whispers - I have a visit booked from Cat's Protection tomorrow.

*hugs knees

Comment

• Ooh - fingers crossed Hazel! Beach again this pm, getting a bit chilly now & dog walkers allowed on beach again so lots of sniffing for chips happening

Then home, & when children were in bed had to clean out pet snails tank - think I may be a gardening traitor by keeping them & actually quite liking one who is particularly friendly Don't chuck me off the grapevine please
            Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Going to bed now to bring tomorrow the sooner.

Comment

• OMG - what do you think they look for????? I work from home - so lots of company - but the courtyard garden is not very big - and there's a cat next door too! Aaggghhhhh! What if they don't think I'll be ok??

Comment

• Right - not going to bed now - won't be able to sleep.

Comment

• You'll be fine, Hazel! They'll probably look to see how safe your garden is from traffic, if there's a catflap, any children, lifestyle.
                    Show them some photos of Dom lazing on the bench or in the intray. Give them an idea of how much you love them!
                    Now go to bed and dream of kittens!
                    Nos da

Comment

• GO TO SLEEP!!

rock-a-bye Hazel.....

You'll be fine
                      Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Morning all from a bladdy cold Nestland.......it's reading 3.5c out there at the mo but can't let that stop me, loads to do so must crack on, have a good one, wrap up well & keep the flu tablets handy.
                        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                        -----------------------------------------------------------
                        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Good Morning Mallly and All Cold here too but no frost thank goodness Have a good day and of course you'll be fine Hazel they'll know a cat lover when they see one
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Humph let me have your address and I'll send you lots more - snail mail
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Grapes the wireless temperature gauge in the greenhouse reporting 2.9 degrees, it was cold last night when I dropped my sister back home. Mrs C is visiting her sister today which is halfway to the allotment and if it remains dry looks like I may get a couple of hours in on the plot.

I have two 10litre mayonnaise buckets with lids full of cut up "Patrick and Pat", flowers from Mrs C's birthday, apples from plot 1A and the making of apple crumble and leafs from the back garden, and I have replaced the battery drill so I can get the rest of the raised beds together.

I need to get cracking on those beds, especially as I'm filling the SpaceSaver greenhouse up with onions and have some walking onions making their way towards me (via the Royal Mail) there not literally walking
                              sigpic
                              . .......Man Vs Slug
                              Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                              Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all !

Last of the flyers to hand out today and I'm set for our Sunday Seedswap.
                                It's only 3 hrs...but takes flippin hours to prepare!
                                Quite excited actually!

But clearly not as much as Hazel!.....did you get some sleep lass?....I'm soooo excited for you...you know you'll be fine
                                I hope they tell you right away so you can head off and choose them?...bet they make you wait a few days.....

I had a lovely start to the day - opened the bedroom blind and there was a deer grazing in the field just behind the house!....soooo pretty!

Busy day ahead for me, plus more bathroom ripping out to be done
                                Have a great day everyone.
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X