Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I forgot - I'm officially an OAP today - wonder if that's what awakened me?
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning All

A cold but beautifully sunny one at that...no real plans today, so will see what unfolds

Have a good one

Comment

• Morning all from a sunny but nippy Nestland. I thought your burpday was in June Flo.......................Just spent an 'our on my new awesome idea for 2017...................have a good Sunday however you decide to spend it.
        Last edited by Bigmallly; 06-11-2016, 08:38 AM.
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning all. Good bonfire night had by all here. Managed to get rid of a load of Swiss chard in the former of a curry which is good. Getting ready for plumber next week by shifting furniture around. Will be mucking about with compost heaps later...
          Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
            Morning All

A cold but beautifully sunny one at that...no real plans today, so will see what unfolds

Have a good one
            Thats just how it feels here GL I've been in my GH to enjoy a bit of sunshine

Originally posted by happyhumph View Post
            Morning all. Good bonfire night had by all here. Managed to get rid of a load of Swiss chard in the former of a curry which is good. Getting ready for plumber next week by shifting furniture around. Will be mucking about with compost heaps later...
            HH not many bonfires around here but there were a lot of fireworks to see out of the windows. My chard done well this year nice lots of big leaves plus they've not all got slug holes in them. They seem to leave the res leaves alone more than the greens and yellow.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all,nice autumn day so far,got a pile of dead not wanted weeds last night,NS i agree about the fireworks,it;s not the pretty colours but the retched bangs,the main road into the city is always cut off to traffic for Dwali as well,i am finding that my fingers are itching around seeds and ideas,i need to get control hehe,BM you are a tease,Hazel them gingernuts are really good for peeps, as they are none fatening,they look really nice,Cad,forget about the birth certificate,it's only usefull some times,the secret is,abide by your inner self believes,that is,you can and will do it,but in a different and slower way,i speak with experianc,not forked tongue,enjoy you day whether planed or not.
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Doesn't go on your birthday now Mallly it's a different calculation. Woo hoo no more NI to pay but I bet they hammer me in tax!

Comment

• I have green children - they have covered their faces, arms & tummies with a green frog shape stamper. Also about to make choc cake with them - definitely will need a bath tonight
                  Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Made a lovely big apple and blackberry pie this morning - three generations of visitors and there's hardly any left Loved watching them eat it though Blimey it's cold today, think I need a cardigan and a cheeky glass of Shiraz

Comment

• Afternoon all

So cold today we got the hot water bottles out. Now warming up with a cuppa.

Cooked lasagne for us all which was very yummy. I had the ultra healthy version with cabbage leaves instead of pasta, lentils and loads of veg. The others had the less healthy version with quorn, pasta and lashings of cheese.

Fireworks were good last night and even better as we were sat inside watching them with some salted popcorn

Hope everyone's having a good week. Feels like winter already. Nice time of year to curl up with a good book.
                      LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Remember the old advert for 'Bet you can't eat three shredded wheat' well I've just eaten three yorkshire puddings with my steak dinner and can't move! Does that count?
                        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Depends on the size Snadge

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                            Depends on the size Snadge
                            Are you saying size matters?
                            to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Quality not quantity except in this case - tidgy, tart tin, Yorkshire pud tin, sandwich tin, or roasting tin?

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                                Quality not quantity except in this case - tidgy, tart tin, Yorkshire pud tin, sandwich tin, or roasting tin?
                                Middle of the road Yorkshire pud tin, but big enough.!

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X