This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post

I love my thermal socks pity they're to tick to wear with all my shoes.
    I've been wearing mine under neoprene lined wellies all morning - 2.5 tog rating & my toes are warm but not hot - shows its cold. Wellies & thick socks - my favourite footwear combo - who needs heels?
    Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Morning all,thanks for flaunting giner nuts,all i think about now is,the larger softer ones with treacle and bits of cristalized ginger in,am drueling,been a long time since i made any,plus they freeze well,thanks for the apple crumble Nicos,glad Kevin found his mojo and the move went well,trays set help yourselves,it can be relaxing looking up at the stars Rary,right thats my brake over for now,oven cleaned,and small freezer all done,now the ironing,corr i love mondays,
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Back home with youngest who is a bit poorly with cough/cold & currently on sofa cuddling favourite snail......snail seems happy enough.

Lots of tidying to do - Need to excavate eldests room do plumber can reach the radiator on Thursday - could take till then!
        Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• A nice day here, cold but sunny, just about to go out and saw up some logs, so that will keep me warm, this morning spent a bit of time trying to lift some leaves had to blow them into piles and lift by hand as they are too wet for the vac to lift, also just finished a plate of leek and potato soup with a mooli radish added to it just had to check to see how they were growing and was quite happy with the result, so now have mooli radish to add to salad at Christmas. Well work to do so have to move, see you later
          Last edited by rary; 07-11-2016, 12:07 PM.
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Afternoon all! I've been away for a few days so lots to catch up on! Deep breath...

Hazel - the kittens are sooo gorgeous - I am very jealous, but wow you're going to have fun with those claws! One of mine is a long haired black (he's totally my favourite, but ssshhh) and they're apparantly the hardest to re-home. Black cats are the best - enjoy every cuddle, scratch and miaow

Cad - Congratulations!

VC - I received my seeds, thank you very much. I tried to PM you but your inbox is full - just in case you weren't aware!

Happy monday everyone!

Comment

• Started the day struggling to get the car started. Been getting progressively worse so bit the bullet and booked it into the garage so I'll be carless on Wednesday. Mechanic suspects it may be just be a sensor so fingers crossed it will be that simple.

I don't normally sow my exhibition onions till boxing day but for some reason I'm itching to get going now. Trying to sit on my hands because the earlier I start, the earlier I'm racking up big electrickery bills.

There's a super thread here about growing Onions from seed. http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...eed_69067.html. Have a go.

Comment

• Like wise AP I want to try some exhibition onions, although I don't grow for showing I do want to give it a try just for the fun of it, I have even bought a grow light to try and improve my chances, so I will be using that thread as a guide,just hope I can get the time to stick to it, but nothing ventured nothing gained
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                  ....who wanted one-to-one interviews ....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69794[/ATTACH]
                  Only catching up..

That is a classic picture..deserves to be a meme all on its own!!
                  I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                  sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning All it's a bit parky but no frost Have a good day
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin n'all n'all

First up best dressed for me today then?
                      ( leaves the pretty frock for Flo)

What's everyone up to today?
                      Book Club ( Nigel Slater) , sewing and hopefully a bit more leaf clearing if we have a break in the rain.
                      The nasturtiums have gone slimey with the frosts, so they could do with deseeding and ripping out.

Tea and toast anyone?
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Dash it...you beat me to it Flo!

Comment

• Thickest jumper and matching socks for me Nicos

Comment

• It's a tad nippy out there ain't it! ( she says looking out of the window with no intention of leaving the house til it's daylight!

Comment

• Urmmm Flo...I think you may need something to wear between the jumper and sox.....you might get frozzed ........

Knees?

Comment

• Ra Ra skirt and leg warmers was all I could find!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X