This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
    What cheese works best in the omelette Piskie?
    Or do you vary it?
    I vary it between strong cheddar or crumbled feta.
    aka
    Suzie

Comment

• Crumbled fetea sounds lovely!
      Can't get cheddar here, so it's always interesting to hear about alternatives like that
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all, lovely and bright this morning but boy is it chilly. Think I may have tennis elbow...funny thing is I don't play tennis! I was changing the bed yesterday and felt it go...it's really quite painful. You know I'm never ill but this year it's been one thing after the other.
        We are having a hot water cylinder fitted today, could see it far enough, best go move some furniture around...it's in a cupboard in the bedroom. One good thing to come out of it is under the bed will get vacuumed!
        Hope you all have a great day.
        sigpic

Comment

• Good afternoon Folks, a nice pleasant day today,high cloud and a light breeze had a good long walk this morning, but now got a sore leg will need to use a stick for a time, just had a quick look at previous posts what is that that SP is doing, is it something for women or can anyone do it, and Jay just think once the cylinder is fitted you can go and have a good long soak, also noted that there are no Mods on just now, so an ideal time to get up to some mischief........if you wanted
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
            will need to use a stick for a time, .............

also noted that there are no Mods on just now, so an ideal time to get up to some mischief........if you wanted
            You wanted a stick, rary?

We Mods are ever present, ever watchful.................there is to be no mischief, do you hear?
            Attached Files

Comment

• Evenin all!

Phew..kitchen Spring cleaned ....and all 37 jars of preserves stashed away in the cellar!

That was a crazy 3 days of preserving!!!!
              And every one of them contained windfall apples!

Feels good to be on top of things doesn't it?
              Last edited by Nicos; 20-09-2016, 08:50 PM.

Comment

• One thing I'd like to know...a question for all you jam/ chutney makers....

How on earth do you prevent the jam or chutney from splashing on the ceiling?....

Yup...I'm serious?....

Comment

• I'm not a natural am I ?

Comment

• Spent the whole day doing the garden beds at Barassie school - youngest grandson spent the morning helping me make up a mixture of coire and compost that I have been using on my own beds and showing the rest of the children how to do it. Think he was hoping for the afternoon off as well.

Children did a great job of weeding a couple of the beds but still more to do - I have never seen so many stones - more stones than weeds and the beds were all overgrown.

Back tomorrow morning to complete dividing one large bed into two with a path down the middle to enable them to reach in from either side.
                    Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• What a lovely project to be involved in Shen!

What ya gonna do with all those stones?
                      Something artistic?
                      Last edited by Nicos; 20-09-2016, 08:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                        What a lovely project to be involved in Shen!

What ya gonna do with all those stones?
                        Something artistic?
                        The Eco co-ordinator wants to use them to create a rock garden - I have suggested she bins them and gets some nice ones from the beach
                        Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Anyone up yet?

Nope?

Oh well, best go back to sleep!

At least Hibou is happy now she's had her food topped up.
                          Yup...topped up.
                          Nope, she'd not got an empty bowl at all, just wanted more....hence all the flicking off of various clattery things from the bed side tables until one of us could tend to her needs!

Comment

• Shen...nearly forgot- some interesting ideas to bounce off for alternative uses of the stones ( depends on size and shape I suppose)

26 Fabulous Garden Decorating Ideas with Rocks and Stones

Comment

• Good morning Have a good day
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all
                                Nicos I love some of those rock designs, they are brilliant.
                                not doing very much, I'm having a very lazy day. But I will be making myself a pizza for my tea, at some point.
                                Have a good day everyone

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X