This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a safe trip Nicos,as for crimbo stuff,wilkos got it in already,
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• good evening Folks, it was anice day here dry with a cool wind, but heavy rain now, I am sitting here wondering what I will let OH do with me tomorrow, as we have just learned we will be child free, I might let her take me over for some seaweed, will wait and see what the weather is like, not done much today as we have been busy with a coffee morning in the church hall, then doing some shopping in the afternoon before picking up the four grandsons, they were very good today to only noise came from the youngest and oldest playing together, and noise is putting it mildly it was bedlam from the two of them, but being deaf has advantages. Well I will wish you all a good night I hope the weather stays good for you at the weekend, I am off to see what I can mooch for my supper, I would make it for the both of us but she would start wondering what I had done wrong, problem is she would very likely find something. Goodnight
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Hello again, my it very quiet on the Vine tonight, is it because we are like the plants and going into shutdown mode for the winter, if so it's too early, or is it because Nicos is heading for the UK and you are afraid she will catch you doing something wrong? (she's not the one with the pointy stick, or the motor bike nor a pair of fairy wings or head in a pot and the other one is too busy hunting squirrel, by the way they are supposed to make good soup) Enjoy your holiday Nicos by the time its finished their will be some Grapes grateful your back, is it you that has the key for the GR, if so don't lose it. Now off to bed , sleep well folks. Goodnight
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good morning and Happy Friday Have a safe journey Nicos and have a good day All
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good Friday Morning, all ~ have a good journey back to good old Blighty Nicos.......can't even think about chrismad and all things related yet ..........it's not December...!!!
            ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
            a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
            - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• ^^^^^ thankfully Toby dog now on the mend .........just got back from walkies and he's - much to my relief (and his...! ) back to 'normal' ......!

It's an exquisite early autumn morning - picture perfect pink skies ~ with just that autumnal nip in the air .....
              ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
              a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
              - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Morning all
                SusieG you forgot the torrential downpours and very strong breeze ( or is that just here? )
                Not got a plan for today but it will be happening inside what ever it is.
                Have a good day everyone

Glad Toby dog is doing ok now.
                Last edited by Small pumpkin; 23-09-2016, 06:34 AM.

Comment

• safe tip Nicos

Comment

• Morning apple picking day today they've given it to be sunny all day.

Originally posted by SusieG View Post
                    ^^^^^ thankfully Toby dog now on the mend .........just got back from walkies and he's - much to my relief (and his...! ) back to 'normal' ......!

It's an exquisite early autumn morning - picture perfect pink skies ~ with just that autumnal nip in the air .....
                    Susie its just like that here today as well, not many pretty spiders webs as I thought they'd be though, thats good news about Toby dog
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all, clear sky and a tad of sun out there today.
                      Work this morning' and I heard a rumour that the charity Xmad cards are in .........
                      3 weeks today GG gets her 11+ results and we depart for Mickey Mouse land
                      My runner beans are still producing well, no doubt a frost one of these days will put paid to this.
                      Well, that's my news, have a great UK break Nicos
                      Scarlet, told hubby your squirrel story, you have his sympathies girl
                      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post
                        safe tip Nicos
                        Yeah, and if you can't tip safely, at least don't get caught.

Have a great trip Nicos.

Glad Toby Dog is better, there seems to be something on the go for dogs just now, a few round here have had a sickness/runs thing going on too.

Morning all! I woke up to no teabags left so I shall be like grumpy cat for a couple of hours until I can get to the shops. I don't function well without tea.

Hope your day is A-ok. (Bit of a daft saying that. )

Comment

• Good morning all and a beautiful morning it is. How quickly the weeks go by. Off out to choose fixtures and fittings as we have decided to give our bathroom a makeover. Not looking forward to all the upheavel but it needs to be done.
                          Have a great holiday Nicos.

And when your back stops aching,
                          And your hands begin to harden.
                          You will find yourself a partner,
                          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all....
                            It's FRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Another bus strike today so I shall be cycling home this evening..weather-wise the day looks okay tho...
                            I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                            sigpic

Comment

• Morning all, sunny but cold...autumn has arrived so quickly, we are still waiting for summer! Just had news that my brother and his family are coming over for Christmad...are they nuts! Why would you leave that lovely sunshine for the misery of dull, wet Scotland? Who knows?! Of course they are making. Trip of it...LA, New York, Berlin and then us...would love to see New York at that time of year.
                              It's a holiday weekend here and guess where OH is? Work! He is also working part of tomorrow but at least has Sunday and Monday off. Hope the weather stays nice.
                              Well hope you all have a lovely day, hope the journey goes well Nicos. Glad to hear Toby dog is better.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Morning all! The sun is shining, the washing is on the line and I'm stuck behind the desk.

The ol' bod is still recovering from Weds evening's revolutions of the track - or maybe I'm achy after a day walking round London yesterday?

Glad to hear about Toby dog, SG - dreadful when they are not well, isn't it? You made me laugh the other day when you said about your walk across the ploughed field - that's another thing that looks easy unless you are actually doing it!

Right - coffee break over...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X