Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning all,glad toby dog better,looks like being another nice day,have a nice one all
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Evenin' all .......and what a beautiful one it is here ....... sun is glowing as well as it might for a late September evening..... it's still and mild and it's ...........Friday..........

I appreciate all your thoughts for Toby dog ... he's my best buddy and he melts my heart ..
      ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
      a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
      - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Summer slobbin' .......
        Attached Files
        - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• No wonder Toby feels better if he did that big jobbie on the grass

Evening All. Not sure where the day has gone but it was a luvly sunshiny one, perfect for clearing out more old tomato plants from the GH and planning what will go there instead
          For the workers, enjoy your weekend and for the layabouts like me, apparently its Friday today

Comment

• Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post
            safe tip Nicos
            Nicos take a tip from rary - he never tips unless he says put your money on Blue Boy 330 at Haydock or whatever.
            Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Lovely sunny day again. Walked to and from work today it was that nice.
              Going quizzing tonight, we are not called the no Brainers for nothing you know.
              Have a great evening everyone
              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Evening all

I thought it was a big pointy stick, VC, not a big jobbie, ha ha!!! Apart from that, it's a great photo of Toby, Susie, and glad he's coming on. He'd be my best buddy if I had a dog like that. Would love a dog but I'm afraid our cat would be too jealous

Enjoy your quiz, NannySally. We used to do a pub quiz until they changed the start time and it was too close to our bedtime LOL. We are a couple of lightweights!

Been a gorgeous day. Sunny and warm. Planted some new flowers. Did loads of digging and put some chard in.

Bought some plug kale but feels a bit like cheating not growing them from seed. I just had a lousy year with brassicas. Only got 1 broccoli plant that has grown and that's it. So I caved in when I saw the kale. Now hopefully the pigeons won't eat it all. Last year they ate all my ornamental cabbages.

Anyway, have a good Friday. I shall enjoy putting my feet up now.
                LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Good evening Folks, it has been a cold day here today, cloudy all day and rain threatened several times, as it was cold I took my wife shopping, (the shops have heating on, saves me heating the house) how can women spend so much time going round looking at things several times before deciding what to take, when us men can go into a shop have a look and straight away can say yes that will do or, no thanks I dont want that. One of lifes mysteries. There was a pleasant surprise for me when I got home, a seed parcel from VC, (see virtual seed thread) to every one who contributes to that and all who do the organisation a great big THANK YOU. Now do I need to change my address incase some one comes looking for payment. Well I am for looking through the Vine for a time, for the workers, its the weekend, for VC its still Friday. See you
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Back in from the quiz, came third and - drumroll please - we won £4
                    Enjoyed our little night out. Poorly friend M, did also. Great to see her confidence with not a lot of hair.
                    2 large diet cokes each. I shall be up and down all night lol
                    Another laugh from Rary, thank you. Night night from me
                    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good morning all,thank you for waking us up just what we needed you noisy little so&so grrrr,looks like a nice dry day coming up,hope to go lottie again,if only for coffee and a chill out,wake up and washing sort first plus food,have a good one peeps,and well done that team NS.
                      Last edited by lottie dolly; 24-09-2016, 06:50 AM.
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning all. Bit quiet in here this a.m. Were you ALL out out partying last night? Well done on the quiz NS.

Toby looks so happy and relaxed there, I envy dogs ability to just let it all hang out, whenever and wherever. I'd scare people if I did that!

I've just dropped daughter and pal off at the train station as they are off to Comic Con in Glasgow today. (It's a convention for people who like film/tv/anime/etc etc etc and they dress up like a specific character and go and mingle with other silly sods *cough* like minded people.

After some gentle teasing about the pink wig my daughter had on, I got put in my place when she commented about how I used to dress when I liked The Bay City Rollers. That'll teach me for sharing stories with her.

Anyway, off for a cuppa now, I'll leave some mugs out, help yourselves. Have a good one.

Comment

• Morning all...I'm in sunny London for the weekend may have had one more wine than required last night...will need to find a decent coffee soon! Now what to do...walk along southbank or pop along to the London tattoo convention? Think I might choose the sunny option...

Comment

• Morning Ladies, looks like everyone else is in the land of nod. Chooks are out, George is happy now he can see where he's swimmin'. Nice & sunny out there so will have to pull something out of the hat as I don't know what I'll be doing today. Have a good weekend all you in employment, everyone else, well it's just another day................
                            Last edited by Bigmallly; 24-09-2016, 07:47 AM.
                            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                            -----------------------------------------------------------
                            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning all Room Service was on time today so a nice rest Have a good day
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by gardening_gal View Post
                                Morning all. Bit quiet in here this a.m. Were you ALL out out partying last night?

Toby looks so happy and relaxed there, I envy dogs ability to just let it all hang out, whenever and wherever. I'd scare people if I did that!

I've just dropped daughter and pal off at the train station as they are off to Comic Con in Glasgow today. (It's a convention for people who like film/tv/anime/etc etc etc and they dress up like a specific character and go and mingle with other silly sods *cough* like minded people.

After some gentle teasing about the pink wig my daughter had on, I got put in my place when she commented about how I used to dress when I liked The Bay City Rollers. That'll teach me for sharing stories with her
                                No partying for me ~ an old friend popped around unexpectedly last night, had a good old catch-up ...

Oooer ~ Bay City Rollers .......didn't we think they looked fab...??? And tried to emulate their hideous fashion ........

Oh, yes must be great to just lie in the sun letting it all hang-out........!!!!!!

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                                Morning all...I'm in sunny London for the weekend - or pop along to the London tattoo convention? Think I might choose the sunny option...
                                Enjoy your coffee and the sunny option Scarlet ......if you're anywhere out of London and in the East Midlands, pop in for a cuppa and come see my garden/GH ....

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                                Morning Ladies, George is happy now he can see where he's swimmin'. Have a good weekend all you in employment, everyone else, well it's just another day................
                                Happy days for George..!!
                                And thanks for 'rubbing it in' BM re employment/weekend .............. it must be lovely living your whole life in weekend mode.....!
                                - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X