Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning we have rain so it will probably raining on you as well Flo.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Arfternoon all - very wet and cold here today. We have no heating still so its going to be a fun week. I need the sun back!!

Hope everyone is having a lovely day no matter what the weather

Comment

• Good afternoon Folks, managed to have a walk with the dog then go for a hair cut, before the rain started, and once it started, boy it was heavy, at my daughter's watch the boy's and there was a problem with her door so had a look at it to see if I could sort it, found out what was wrong so went looking for her "might have a use for that drawer" she's had a new kitchen fitted recently,and she never got one installed how can people omit such an important part of a houshold I have four drawers for that, though OH isn't too happy about that, but it does give her something to moan about every so often, if she didn't have that she might pick (more) fault with me and anyway if I am getting too much about it I can turn my hearing aid off. Well I have to go the youngest grandson wants to go hunting a pokyman or something and if it takes him out walking that's fine, see you later
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Still dull and wet - hot chocolate weather!
          aka
          Suzie

Comment

• Its still raining as well piskie so I decided to bake bread plus roast some toms while the oven was on. Rary i love my "might have a use for that drawer" its full of treasure that I'll need one day.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Back from trip to see my parents. All the brassicas have been well watered by Mr Snoop and are looking good. Might have overdone it on the number of caulis, mind.

Tom plants are looking the worse for wear due to the weather. Also on the downside: no more red peppers as the dogs have eaten the lot. The plants are putting out lots of flowers, but no chance of them coming to anything so late in the season.

Now getting chilly in the evenings. Won't be long before we need to light the woodburning range. Hooray!

Comment

• It did rain Bren and is still raining. The mower man is coming on Wednesday morning (at 5 O'clock as the day begins ...... ) hope it's dried up by then. Knee held out with a very tight support that I was relieved to take off when I got home. Your hair looks well Rary Heating's on
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good evening Folks, was out in the greenhouse for a time, have sowed s on green leaf seeds, hope to have some for Christmas, so some of them are cut and come again veg. Need to go for watching Ripper Street, so I wish you all a good night, as salad leaves will be at a premium at the end of December, I wonder if I could present them to my wife as a Christmas present?, no I will be wanting Fed also and some how I can't see that putting her in a good mood, I wonder what I could get her to do that. Goodnight
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Spent a wet couple of hours at the allotment today - raining heavy just after I left the house - dry by the time I arrived at the site - chatted to fellow plot holders for 10-20 mins then started for plot - began to rain after 30 secs so decided to shelter in poly - joined by another plot holder within minutes and another arrived shortly thereafter - shared my flask of coffee and crackers and cheese. After an hour or so rain slackened off and my 2 friends departed one off site, the other to work on his plot. I began working on my onion bed but after 20-30 mins rain started and quickly became very heavy - finished what I was doing and left the site - last man standing Will be at the school tomorrow early to continue work on beds.
                    Last edited by Sheneval; 26-09-2016, 09:12 PM.
                    Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Horrible rain all day so nothing done outside all day except for a quick snail hunt with youngest in the one brief interlude we had. Said snails are now in a damp icecream tub with shredded leaves & some airholes

Parents evening for both children today. Eldest doing extremely well, & youngest settling in nicely after a whole 3 weeks in school, so happy parents all round

Have some yummy home made biscuits in the cupboard now as well.
                      Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Good morning Dark and damp again. Have a good day
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning.

It's dark, damp and freezing here. Time to start getting the fleece curtain liners up everywhere I think. Can't bring myself to put on (the very expensive!) electric heating there is in this house just yet. I'm going to have to start wearing socks and slippers. (I'm a barefoot soul, the thought of socks and slippers is mildly upsetting. )

If it stays dry today I'm going to pull out some dying back plants, if not I'm going to clean out another clutter cupboard. Go me!

I hope you're not suffering from the lack of sun now and you all have a good day.

Comment

• A very good Tuesday morning from me

Felt fairly mild this morning ... not rainin though!

Work and shopping duties today .......

Hope the knee is better today, Flo .....

Have a great day, whatever you're all getting up to..!
                            ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
                            a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
                            - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Morning all
                              It's quite unpleasant out there again this morning. So probably house work and refining my hair brain plans for the veggie garden.
                              Have a good day everyone

Comment

• Morning all, it's very Autumnal here today. I just hope the rain stays away so that I can catch up on my washing but the sky is very grey. Lots to do so i betta get a move on

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X