Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all. blue skies and a few clouds skimming along up there, windy again though. Today is my "late" shift at work so I don't start till 11, time for a new episode of Lucifer before I leave. Only on my first cup of coffee. Re-fill anyone?

*edit: somebody stole the blue bit and filled it with grey.
    Last edited by KittyColdNose; 28-09-2016, 07:36 AM.
    When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it.
    If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.

Comment

• Morning from me, washings on, the Suns gone in, clouds are coming in.
      When I went to bed last night it was wall to wall sun on the BBC weather site grrrr
      Nothing planned - what's new. I do know that I need to get moving more. Having a pedometer about ones person really tells a tale.
      So a nice walk out is in order sometime today
      Hope everyone is ok
      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all
        Managed to get all the girls cleaned out before it started raining this morning. Don't know what to do with the rest of the day. Going for my morning fag and think about it.
        Have a good day everyone

Comment

• Morning all...so tired this morning, didn't have much sleep last night and had to force myself out of bed! It's dull again and there was a wee smirr earlier but that seems to have stopped.
          Haven't decided what to do today, going to have some breakfast first and try to wake myself up!
          Have a great day everyone.
          sigpic

Comment

• Morning all. Someone's coming out to replace my cracked windscreen today so I'm on waiting duty for now. I hate waiting. I'm not good at it.

Had to throw my shaggy rug out this morning. I spent the day yesterday trying to find out why my living room smelt a tad fusty/foosty (?) at times, then I found out it was the rug. Clearly shaggy rugs and dogs just don't go. I love my dog dearly but he isn't exactly something out of the perfumery dept at the best of times. It's an ongoing job keeping the doggy smells at bay. He won this time though, the rug has had it. I'm sure he knows, he keeps looking at me funny.

Anyway, off for a very quick scan through then I need to get on with stuff. See you all later. Have a good one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
              Oh...and I've managed to get loads of bags of daffs from Wilcos...full price, but still waaay cheaper than in France!
              My garden's going to look lovely come Spring!
              I seem to remember something about daffs last year not got planted like mine,did you put them in buckets in the end,or like mine still waiting,hehehehe
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Evenin folks .......isn't it mild..? The French doors are open a tad and it's not at all cold ....!

Got home from work and there was a lovely parcel waiting for me ~ some goodies from GYO that Scarlet organised for my MoM reward in June....!

A courgette grow-pot (not seen one before!)
                3 x packs of seeds (turnip/brocolli/basil)
                RHS practical Latin for gardeners book

I'm really happy with my MoM goodies ~ thank you very much....!!
                Attached Files
                ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
                a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
                - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Looks good Susie, enjoy growing you gifts, I hope you practice withe the Latin, you will be tested later, and no I couldn`t use it I have enough problems with practical English, I also note that the temperature down you way is nice, the heating is on in our house. Jay could it be the change in the weather thats making you feel tired? for there is a definate drop in temperature now.
                  Not done much today, took my wife shopping then up to my daughters as one of the grandsons is ill, collected the youngest two from school and took them for a hair cut, I told the barber a short back and sides, the language seems to be different now adays as he asked would that be a number six, he must have noted the look of confusion in my face for he picked up the cutters and showed me what he was talking about, and yes it was a number six.
                  Have to go DCI Banks is on I am off to watch it, and I am thankful that the barber never asked if it was a numbe two the boys wanted. Goodnight
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• I use No.2 in Summer Rary & No.4 the rest of the year.
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Good morning It's a bit windy Have a good day
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning, rain and wind here if we were not getting the boy's it would be a back to bed morning, enjoy your day Folks
                        Last edited by rary; 29-09-2016, 05:49 AM.
                        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning all
                          It is a little on the breezy side today. Going to have my second attempt at gluing shell, metal and wood together. Yesterday's attempt failed miserably. And do a bit more on my table I'm making. I will show you pictures when it's all finished.
                          Have a good day everyone

Comment

• Morning all
                            Hope it's not too wet 'n windy around yer sporrans this morning, all you folk north of the border ...

Have a thumpin' good Thursday...!!!
                            ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
                            a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
                            - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Morning, don't look good outside today
                              Made two loaves yesterday, so have to pop in to work to deliver them and a book that I have read.
                              My Orlando training step counter only registered 6000 steps yesterday. Must improve!
                              Have a lovely day everyone
                              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all, well it was blowing a hoolie last night and I was woken by the rain around 5am but the sun is out at the moment. Believe it's to be sunshine and showers today along with high winds.
                                Harry dog off to the groomers this afternoon. She's not going to be happy as he has hardly been brushed lately and he stinks to high heaven! He struggles so much when I try to brush him I've just been giving up, he also likes to stand outside in the pouring rain...rain and Bichons don't go! Incidentally he doesn't think he is a Bichon...he thinks he's an Alsatian! Sorry to burst your bubble puppy!
                                Need to go fill up the cupboards here too...it's Old Mother Hubbard here today.
                                Hope you all have a lovely day no matter the weather.
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X