Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And if you are wondering- yes, I really missed you all....ahhhhh...

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Where is everyone?....gone into hibernation ?

Welllll....I suppose it IS weekend...and it IS October, and it IS dark later into the mornings !

Comment

• Morning Nicos.....all

You also forgot you are an hour ahead, have you been away?

Rather damp start to October here in Hampshire and a bit chilly, temp dropped to 5 overnight. Contemplating if the day calls for digging, strimming or chopping........probably be a combination of all

Have a super Saturday all

Comment

• I'm here Nicos, catching up with the Vine
          Hubby is having a lay in, so can't offer any dippy eggs, but I have tea here
          Blue sky's outside, but that's not set to last, rain due later
          Took a prescription in to the chemist yesterday for a friend and came out with a flu jab! Very proactive they were I must say, will be sending hubby down there next week.
          Talking of hubby, you can tell we are going on holiday, he had a haircut yesterday, yipee
          I have work today, so have a great Saturday everyone
          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all. Had young nephew and nephew's dog to stay last night. Nephew was fine, dog was a different story. She's clearly used to her own Mum and Dad and she just wouldn't settle. Son had to sleep in the living room with her. Woke up to find the two of them on the couch. Apparently she tried to get into our own dog's crate with him (it's huge and is covered with a duvet and has a thick memory foam mattress in it so he loves it, it's his dog cave) but he took the hump and got up and left after glaring at her first. Dogs can really be pathetic lumps sometimes.

Got a busy day today driving kids here there and everywhere. Soooo looking forward to it.

Anyway, hope the weather isn't too bad where you are and that you all have a good day.

Comment

• Sorry to hear about MIL Jack. x

Comment

• Morning all and welcome home Nicos Room Service was slow today - you just can't get the staff
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Room service is great here Flo...I'm just starting my 4th mug of tea!!!!

Me thinks someone is happy to be back in his own home again

Comment

• Good morning Folks, its dry here at the moment a covering of unbroken light Gray cloud with a light mist on higher ground, don't know what we will do this morning, we are going to visit old friends this afternoon. I off to get washed, nice to hear from you Nicos have you been away? and Susie enjoy your night out, 50 years working in the one place wow. Enjoy your day everyone
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Well, I'm feeling a bit deflated this morning

A friend booked us onto a jewellery making course for this morning (or so I thought!) got up early, ready and waiting armed with a book of ideas...checked my diary, yep, you guessed it it's not till next saturday!
                      Oh has said he would take me out for lunch instead, the boys have rugby later on so we can squeeze that in too.. I'm lucky that it is pouring down or the OH would be out on his bike.

Comment

• Enjoy yr lunch out!
                        Tis yonks since my OH has taken me out for a meal!

Comment

• Lunch out with hubby - not in my memory Scarlet. You lucky girl
                          I might get a cup of coffee in a garden centre though ......
                          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Happy October and it was a luvly start to the month too.
                            Sun shining, washing out on the line, chooks and pups playing together, sitting out in the sunshine sipping coffee..............Aaahh, one of those what a wonderful day to be alive moments

Shame about the cloudburst that we have now - so reverse everything I said above. Everyone/thing is drenched................
                            I love how life is so unpredictable

Have a great day everyone!

Comment

• We have the sun shining here too ...also strong gusty winds- glad it's like that today and not yesterday or we'd have had a rough ferry crossing!!!!

Oh- it's lovely being home again!

Comment

• Roasting chickens, making Passat,sausage rolls and lasagne, washing machine still on. Busy,busy,busy and it's dry but cold:
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X