X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KevinM67 View Post
    Brilliant Shen.

However, for our English/Welsh viewers to understand - the boy must be about 13/14 years old ?

Great stuff.
    Kevin, You are quite correct he is 14.
    Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Pet's assembly at school today so took the dog in. Hall full of dogs, cats, rabbits, chickens, guinea pigs, hamsters, mice, lizards, & a spider & a tortoise. Plus a pig outside!

Amazingly all animals & children well behaved & no pets were eaten.

Then off for a short morning at work before collecting youngest.

Off to tesco in a minute as have a serious shortage in the milk & chocolate digestives department.
      Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• I've just been reading about the Pet's service in a local church

"Pet service was a hoot. Lots of dogs and woofs. The first time I've blessed a Venus fly trap! Thanks to village folks who trusted us with loved pets. Enjoy St Francis' feast and World Animal Day tomorrow."

I thought all the "pet's" in a Venus Fly Trap would be long-gone

Comment

• Good evening, still to plant my garlic, I was getting rid of some tree prunings, but as my oldest grandson has taken ill had to go and sit with him, running a high temperature and cant keep anything down so was getting a bit dehydrated, we came away when his dad came in, and the last check he is sleeping so that will be our job tomorrow, went out to the greenhouse for a short time but just tidied up a bit, mind you there is a lot to tidy, and saves having to watch/listen to the tv oh and possibly doing any housework. Off to watch the last of Ripper Street, hope every one is well, Susie you sit down and put you feet up I would bet they are still sore. Goodnight
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Evening, folks. Missed running club tonight, as I have a sniffle.

I have world championship level moaning abilities anyway, without bleating on to my running buddies about how badly the world is treating me with a tiny sore throat and runny nose.

One day someone will very rightly tell me to put a sock in it and get over myself (or punch me in the gob), but astonishingly, so far, the girls suck my moans right up and let me get away with it. The world has nicer people in it than I deserve to meet.

Originally posted by Sheneval View Post
            I am hoping he will continue to make further progress this year but schoolwork could interfere - in the past we found many kids dropped out of the club when exams became too demanding after they turned 14.
            He's done brilliantly! Teenage girls have this problem with sport - self consciousness and peer pressure seems to win the day.

We weren't allowed peer pressure in my day - if a classmate(s) had summat and I went home and said I wanted it - the money wasn't there, and that was an end to it! Simpler times, maybe.

Comment

• Good morning Ripper Street was great start. Have a good day it feels a bit warmer than yesterday
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Rary is hard to type with predictive text!
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning
                  Feelin' fully human again today after Saturday evening's overindulgence ~ thank goodness....!!

Happy Tuesday ~ have a great day!
                  ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
                  a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
                  - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Mornin Flo'nall !
                    Blimey the tawney owls were noisy this morning! Frustrating as it is to be woken so early, you just can't help getting a grin on your face. They are so lovely to listen to

My day ahead? Well after another couple of mugs of tea I need to crack on with the chilli jam( I cooked and strained the jelly off yesterday) and then hopefully collect the hazelnuts all over the lawn.
                    Fingers crossed they are OK inside and not hollow- it'd be such a waste.
                    That'll take up a few hours...
                    More weeding and cutting back I suppose following the sun around the garden

Have a great peeps whatever you get up to!
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Get better soon, Hazel

Good to see you've recovered Susie!

It must be getting colder as finding it harder and harder to struggle out of bed in the mornings. Not sure what I'll be doing yet but not braving the outside unless I see some sun!

Hope everyone has a good day.
                      LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Morning all
                        It's very similar to yesterday morning with the stunning pink tinted clouds and still a bit breezy. Don't know what the plan is today because I need help with everything that needs doing in the garden. I've officially run out of talent! All depends if he is working or helping me.
                        Got a friend coming round for his tea this evening ( potential first polytunnel moving volunteer! ), so it curry night in our house.
                        Have a good day everyone

Comment

• Morning all. Not much to report here, woke up to a very cold house, think I'm going to have to bite the bullet and switch some heating on. Damp outside and generally kinda meh weather.

Congrats to the clever chess playing grandson. Chess is a dying game amongst most youngsters these days, he should be very proud of himself.

Off for tea now. Take care everyone, have a good one!

Comment

• FF you are so right I keep telling my self I won't use the kindle for doing this but it is so convenient then when you post its something different, and after reading Hazels post I am thinking she is older than I thought, and Susie I won't make any reference to your age other than it does take longer to get over a wild weekend, the more time passes . Have a good day everyone see you later
                            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning all, it's dry here today but by eck it's flipping cold in that wind.............best get wrapped up if venturing out which no doubt I will be. Have a good one & stay warm.
                              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                              -----------------------------------------------------------
                              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning everyone, nothing on today, house chores are looming, but I will dodge them if possible
                                Take care, and well done on the chess win, remarkable young man
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X