Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good evening Folks, I survived the "go" on the scooter, told grandson I was going to do a bunny hop but he was quite addament that I should not try that so I retired with dignity, now that I am back home, I have checked the type of potatoes I was planting they are Lady Balfour, (well I was close I got part of the name right) they are now planted, will have to wait and see if growing in a tower increases yield. I have just had my supper sat down to me, a cup of tea and a couple of biscuits, just thinking a wee bit o` carrot cake would go down well, I am on a sea food diet "see food and eat it" sorry Marie I shouldn`t talk about food, but...beans and bacon, now that I do like, so if I ever visit you bacon and beans followed with carrot cake will go down nice. Well off to watch DCI Banks, for those working normal weeks two days to go, for VC, tomorrow is Thursday, may see you later. Goodnight
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Sorry, I know this doesn't really belong here, but does anyone know when Nov issue of GYO will be in the shops ?
      .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

• Rary, I'm recording Inspector Banks, so don't let on who dunnit will you
        Nannys make memories

Comment

• opps............
          Last edited by Ms-T; 05-10-2016, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by KevinM67 View Post
            Sorry, I know this doesn't really belong here, but does anyone know when Nov issue of GYO will be in the shops ?
            ..... think it's the 7th October Kev.....
            ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
            a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
            - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Evenin' folks

After flinging the vac around a bit and smoothing the iron over some creased laundry this morning ..... I really wanted to get a breath of air and feel some sun on my shoulders.

Managed to fill the brown wheelie bin with heaps of ivy ripped off from around the small apple tree, cut away a teeny bit of cursed leylandi branches, then it was time to head back indoors, prep lasagna for tea, cram a quick sarnie down, wash and change and speed off to work ..........

Night all.......
              ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
              a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
              - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Both Calum and myself won tonight - I was finished early so was able to watch him playing a guy about my own age - despite the guy playing an aggressive opening he had obviously prepared he was taken apart and ended up with 3 of his pieces with nowhere to go - Calum was so cool, methodical and logical - I fear my days as the best player in the Family are numbered - well I knew they were numbered but I thought it might not happen till he got into his late teens or early 20s. Think I'll get myself an allotment - wait a minute - I already have one of those
                Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Originally posted by SusieG View Post
                  ..... think it's the 7th October Kev.....
                  Thanks SusieG.

Travelling up to Scotland tomorrow and was hoping for something to read on the train.
                  .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

• Good morning Have a good day
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by KevinM67 View Post
                      Sorry, I know this doesn't really belong here, but does anyone know when Nov issue of GYO will be in the shops ?
                      I was wanting to know that as well.
                      It's a good excuse to go over to the mainland and be one of the ladies that do lunch
                      ( yes we go to the pub, yes I have a pint, no I'm not a lady but ladies that do lunch sounds better)

Comment

• Morning all
                        I'm working today. It's looking like another nice day as well. Hopefully home early afternoon so I can play in the garden.
                        Have a good day everyone

Comment

• Morning all. Cold start again here today but think it's going to warm up. Off to work hey Ho. Then possibly biscuit making with children after school & maybe some more poo shovelling - there's an awful lot still in the traoler. ..
                          Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Morning all. My task for today is to find out why I've suddenly been slapped with the anxiety stick.
                            ....and then pack for a Blackpool trip tomorrow

Happy Friday eve
                            aka
                            Suzie

Comment

• Morning all,

Week has been flying by, nearly the weekend already
                              Waiting on my new spice grinder to arrive so I get cracking on drying and crushing some chillies this weekend....
                              I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                              sigpic

Comment

• Mornin n'all n'all

Late start for me!
                                Today I shall mostly be making clementine and apple jelly and lemon thyme jelly
                                Then hopefully do a bit of bed prep in the sunshine.
                                Of course...that might all change! ....
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X