This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay!! Its Friday and Friday is for Flowers
    Thanks rary. I shall go to bed dreaming, not of rary and his socks but of sweet smelling flowers
    Nos da, rary and All

Just remembered, Friday is also for MOT

Comment

• Apparently Hibou would just like me to say Morning to you all!
      I'm not, cos I'm hopefully going back to the land of nod
      See ya later peeps:
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning and Happy Friday Have a good day Hope you soon master your new system Susie
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flo, Nicos (Hibou!!!) and all...!!!

Thank goodness it is Friday...............!

A very restless night last night ~ even more so than usual .....! Stuff running through my mind - why though? Nothing can be done about it whilst I'm in bed..!!! I would've been good company for Hibou earlier ............

Anyways!! Have a good Friday .......''tis the weekend..!!!
          ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
          a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
          - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Mornin Flo'nall n Susie'nall

Bit like that for me too Susie.
            I had decided to stop making lists in the middle of the night to remind myself of stuff...but I 've just now decided that I actually sleep better once the thought is written down

one of today's things I MUST do is take the hand mower to be fixed.
            We have another one but this one propels itself faster so is quicker.
            Looks like I need to reheat another jelly too as another batch didn't set properly.
            I think I've not got the hang of the different varieties of French sugar perhaps?

Another day in the garden for me otherwise

Have a great day peeps whatever you do....

Comment

• ~~~~~ lists, lots of lists Nicos ~~~~~ it's definitely worth a try if writing thoughts down stops them running through your mind ....
              However..... I don't think I'll be very popular with DH if my bedside lamp is being switched on and off at silly o'clock in the morning as I'm writing down stuff that does/doesn't need attending to sometime in the future.....
              ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
              a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
              - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Lists! Oh I do love a to-do list. I have been known to write things already done so that I can cross them off - I know, I know! And a spreadsheet - can you imagine life pre-Excel

Today I'm away from the desk and heading up to Blackpool. Never been. Always wanted to see the lights - so by tonight I will have seen the light

Happy Friday.
                Last edited by piskieinboots; 07-10-2016, 06:27 AM.
                aka
                Suzie

Comment

• Morning all...
                  It's FRIDAAAAAAY
                  On the bus this morning as I cycled home yesterday and my car is in work...
                  Was going to cycle to work this morning, but gave it a good lash on spin home and did have a couple of glasses of wine
                  I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
                    Morning all...
                    ....and did have a couple of glasses of wine
                    Size does matter. Was these glasses 125ml or 500ml
                    aka
                    Suzie

Comment

• Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
                      Size does matter. Was these glasses 125ml or 500ml
                      I am not insecure, so never measure
                      I doubt they were 125 tho
                      I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                      sigpic

Comment

• Morning all
                        It's Friday and that means it's go dismantle and bring home new Polytunnel
                        Have a good day everyone

Comment

• Probably best you taking the bus, Trip, if you've been drinking Piskie has a point as well because some of the modern wine glasses are equal to about half a bottle in one go!

And who mentioned spreadsheets - argh. I must be the queen of spreadsheets. Christmas lists, holiday lists, birthdays, seed catalog, sowing guide, daily weekly monthly planners ... don't know where I'd be without them.

Looking forward to this morning. Haven't had a cappuccino since last Friday (too many calories, sugar and carbs to work well as a daily drink on my diet) so off to C*sta in the local garden centre to get one. As long as I have that, I shall stay away from the sugary cakes.

Done quite well am now 4 pounds down and starting to feel less bloated. Just over a stone to lose to my target weight so still a long way to go.

Yesterday I had quiche filling cooked in sweet pepper halves which was really good. It's finding healthy alternatives that work alongside the meals I'm making for the rest of the family which is the hardest bit.

Anyway looking forward to my coffee buzz later. Happy Friday all
                          LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Oh oh oh!....
                            Update....
                            OH has the day off work today and has suggested we could go and look at bathrooms
                            ..yep....with a view to ripping out our 35 yr old one....
                            Last edited by Nicos; 07-10-2016, 07:24 AM.

Comment

• Happy days boys and girls
                              Dull and overcast today, but I'm still going to walk to work this morning - better get a wriggle on.
                              Have a good one
                              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by craftymarie View Post
                                And who mentioned spreadsheets - argh....
                                ..... Just over a stone to lose to my target weight so still a long way to go.
                                Guilty, m'lud

Same as.
                                Last edited by piskieinboots; 07-10-2016, 07:38 AM.
                                aka
                                Suzie

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X