Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• afternoon all - hope everyone is well, lumpy is settling in, and Rary has dried off (I'm not going to sink to responding to your request for assistance )

Comment

• Aww...I'll help Rary!

...look...there is the towel rary......put it back when you've done.

kind aren't I ?
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Thank you girls, I actually had someone closer in mind, and when I asked her she was delighted to---- tell me to hop it, but if you would like to help form a Que
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Artnoon all ....

Missed roll-call this morning, not had chance to catch up reading here yet, so hope all are well..! (I was like a drowned rat too this morning, rary ........I could've dried your back and you could've dried mine ... )

My future DIL sadly had to have her beloved Little Princess, Tequila (a Pomeranian) put to sleep yesterday after a short undiagnosed illness ......she was like a shadow to my DIL who is understandably beside herself with grief for her best friend .....
          Big son is doing his best to console her, but it's the little day-to-day things that you miss when they're gone ........

Why do these pets grab our hearts and souls so.......??

Anyway, it's been a bright sunny afternoon, however don't think it'll last ~ the wind is cranking up a notch ..... and the rain clouds look to be gathering again ....... (must get towels to the ready ........!!!)
          ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
          a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
          - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Know how your future DiL feels Susie! Thinking of her.
            sigpic

Comment

• The sadness from a pet passing can be as much as if for a person. Dogs are truly best friends - loyal and loving. I hope your DIL can take comfort from all the good memories in time, Susie.
              LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by SusieG View Post
                Artnoon all ....
                I was like a drowned rat too this morning, rary ........I could've dried your back and you could've dried mine ...(must get towels to the ready ........!!!)
                No comment
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Originally posted by bramble View Post
                  I am having my two school friends for lunch shortly
                  Eating two in one go, thats an awful lot to get through Bramble

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
                    Eating two in one go, thats an awful lot to get through Bramble
                    ...with some fava beans and a nice chianti...slurp, slurp, slurp....
                    Last edited by KevinM67; 18-10-2016, 09:07 PM.
                    .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

• Susie I hope your future D.I.L. is OK it is never easy when you lose a pet, I have lost five dogs and every one a great companion, I have always taken it sore, to such a point my wife has said no more, so she has my sympathy
                      Last edited by rary; 18-10-2016, 09:33 PM.

Comment

• Good evening Folks, cold and wet here today, nothing much done with gardening or otherwise, had two of the grandsons to watch after school, and the youngest had to try to beat me at this craze with spinning a plastic bottle and getting it to land upright, I will not tell you who win to save him any embarressment,]its a stupid craze he could have let me practice a bit Well its bed time the boys are down early tomorrow, just looking through some other threads and have learned that when folks are talking about firesticks it`s not matches they are talking about, I am to afraid to ask what some of the other names that are used nowadays mean. Goodnight
                        Last edited by rary; 18-10-2016, 09:50 PM.

Comment

• Well it's goodnight from me ........ I've downed a few bevvies tonight ~ yes it's a school night, but after my day today ~ and being off tomorrow ~ think I'm entitled........
                          Anyway, have a good night - see you in the morning...
                          ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
                          a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
                          - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Originally posted by SusieG View Post
                            Well it's goodnight from me ........ I've downed a few bevvies tonight ~ yes it's a school night, but after my day today ~ and being off tomorrow ~ think I'm entitled........
                            Anyway, have a good night - see you in the morning...
                            Pffhh... total light-weight !!!
                            Anybody up the duration (well to at least midnight).
                            .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

Comment

• I'm here at midnight - waiting to turn into a pumpkin
                              What's your party trick, Kelvin?

Comment

• Christ !! - it's like being a teenager again, bringing a girlfriend back home and your parents are still up.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X