Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning Boys & Girls 'n'all. It's flippin' cold this morning I can tell ya, I'm hoping for my sealant to arrive today to finish the Fish TV, it was supposed to come yesterday but no show. Anyways, wrap up well if you're venturing out & have a good one.
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning the suns out

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
      Mmm...that sounds lovely!...must give it a go!
      Thanks.
      How soon can you eat them?
      I leave them for a couple of weeks they sort of change colour when they're ready.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• I have blossom on my pear tree!!

Happy Friday eve everyone.
        aka
        Suzie

Comment

• A very good morning all ...... it's not bad here at the mo, could go either way, I think. Anyway managed to venture out without a coat this morning .......at a briskish pace - or I would've felt a bit chilly!

Looking forward to having a rake up of some fallen leaves with my spanking new leaf rake ...

Have a good day, DH is taking me out for brekkie now at a local 40's style cafe - luckily the food isn't on ration, and it's really scrummy........yum, I feel a large plate of bubble'n squeak coming on ...!!!!
          ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
          a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
          - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Good morning all. Another lovely sunny morning here. Off out to the hairdressers shortly to have my highlights done so thats the first part of the day spoken for.
            Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all, late today. It was so dark I had to drag myself out of bed. Off to grab a cuppa before I decide what to do today. Kettle's on if anyone wants one.
              sigpic

Comment

• Mornin n'all n'all!
                Bit of a late start for me!...oops.

Yesterday's interview went really well...so much so she said she'll help on the day and start helping out each time I prepare for the future ones!

She was so lovely she even asked if she could join in our English Book Club each month.

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by SusieG View Post
                  A very good morning all ...... it's not bad here at the mo, could go either way, I think. Anyway managed to venture out without a coat this morning .......at a briskish pace - or I would've felt a bit chilly!
                  Our garden's sheltered so I've lost count the amount of times I've had to come back in for a coat when I leave the house. Think after 30 years living here I'd have learnt
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all,got woke up with the phone,catching up with sleep is good,looks dry here,sky is all colors from blue to dark grey,with rays from the sun beneith keep shining through,my day is now planed so no plots,i got to sort the kitchen out,whats left of the morning,enjoy your day all,and thanks again for the many laughs i get from the many threads.
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good afternoon everybody, too hot to work outside. Just waiting for the rain to start so I can stop irrigation. A great number of my gerbera seeds have germinated and I have repotted them in paper cups. They appear to be growing quite well. Hope to be able to transplant them into the ground in a few months.

Comment

• Sorry, forgot I am three hours ahead of UK.

Comment

• Originally posted by SusieG View Post
                          A very good morning all Have a good day, DH is taking me out for brekkie now at a local 40's style cafe - luckily the food isn't on ration, and it's really scrummy........yum, I feel a large plate of bubble'n squeak coming on ...!!!!
                          Do you remember the meals from the 40`s and rationing Susie?
                          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
                            Do you remember the meals from the 40`s and rationing Susie?
                            Especially dried eggs and dried bananas.

Comment

• Rary! Think most of us have all come from "Humble" begginings!

I would "Devour" a "Sunday Dinner" Knowing in some way or other i would contain meat!

But would always be safe in the knowledge after a "Monday's" good hard graft. Would be awarded a pan full of "Bubble n Squeek" smothered in Mum's best gravy!

Them were the day's!
                              "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Yes Deano , and you ate what was put down to you, or you,got it at the next meal, also a limited choice of sweets and having to stand in a Que with your ration coupons (or so my mother told me)
                                Last edited by rary; 20-10-2016, 09:09 PM.
                                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X