Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good evening Folks, its been a dry but cloudy day today, and, I have been told not a good day for drying, and the way I get told I think its my fault, not done much today, had to go and order some flowers at a local garden center and found out the price of them have went up by quite a jump, I suppose this is a sign of things to come, then had the two older grandsons, and again the youngest wanted to go hunting for pokymen or whatever they are called, why did I tell him this is a good idea as it gets him out and helps keep him fit, --- it gets me sore--- Well we have the two younger boys tomorrow morning so I should do the sensible thing and get to bed, which I think I will do, so wishing you all a good night, and for those who watch such things (and VC) tomorrow its Friday plus if I go now I can find out if my OH is still in a holiday mood. Goodnight.
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• I should have said when I am using my kindel to access the Vine I seem to have a lot of bother getting onto threads or posting anything, can anyone tell me what could be causing this and how to sort it. Or is it a manifestation from a pointy stick sorce
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Good morning and Happy Friday Have a good day
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flo'nall !

It is Friday here too rary!...I've no mega plans apart from sorting seeds and hopefully start on making Xmas decorations- finally!

We are REALLY hoping our guests manage to get out and about so OH can start knocking out some of the bathroom
          They share ajoining walls so we can't do a thing if they are around...and they are here for 3 weeks..so that severely hampers getting the bathroom finished before Xmas
          Lovely peeps, so I have absolutely no complaints!

I'm just listening to the 7am bells...lovely sound.

Have a great day peeps

Oh...n keep yr eyes peeled
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Snadger View Post
            You don't work for McDonalds do you Florence?
            No Snadge - I have to think positive every morning - I work in the NHS
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Ladies...............right, now that's done I'm away back to my nest............have a good one & wrap up, it's cold out there.
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------
              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
              -----------------------------------------------------------
              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• ^^^^^did I just see him grab a full bottle of Ribena ?....

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-zoo-enclosure

Comment

• Morning all,

It's FRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

That week flew by..Cycled home from work last night, so an early start this morning..

Finished "The Night Of" last night; very enjoyable and some interesting characters...
                  Next up is Westworld and Narcos I think...

Plans for weekend include training a gang of 5 and 6 year olds tomorrow morning (should be fun!!), some garden work and hopefully meeting one of my Village People mates for a drink
                  I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                  sigpic

Comment

• Morning all
                    Hope to get a few more coats of oil on my bench. Don't have anything else planned, no doubt I will find something to do.
                    Have a good day everyone

Comment

• Good morning Folks, my thoughts will be with you tomorrow Trip, but believe me that all that I will be giving you, I don't think I could cope with a gang of five and six year-olds now I struggle with numbers greater than .... one.
                      Well discovered that the holiday mood has left my wife, when I made to go to bed early I was asked what I thought I was for doing , if I wanted to read go back down stairs, she never complained last week!!. Well have a good day and I hope the weather is good for you, see you later.

Comment

• I'm knackered, the wife has been bad all night ended up calling 999 for an ambulance as she was stuck on the loo for half an hour and unable to get up. Shear terror of not wanting to go back into hospital gave her the ability to get through the pain and stand then make her way back to the bed just in time for the ambulance crew to arrive.

They checked her over and said they would arrange a doctor to visit, he called but suggested contacting the surgery as it was near their change over time.

Surgery opens at 8:00 but answerphone still in night time mode until 12 minutes past 8, then hanging on the phone for a house bound visit until 8:25. No doctor on duty for house calls but they have a nurse who can visit and prescribe, but she will phone first.

Good job I had not arranged any site visits today, lets see what happens next?
                        sigpic
                        . .......Man Vs Slug
                        Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                        Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Oh dear Cad...that's awful ...poor thing!
                          Do keep us updated...and give her a very gentle hug from us all- what a horrid experience.

Comment

• Hope Mrs Cad feels better soon.

Comment

• Morning the suns out so that was a good start to the day

Cad that must have been scary and difficult for you both hope the Doc' can sort out pain relief. xx
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all, so sorry to hear about your wife Cad, hope she is ok. As Nicos says let us know how she gets on. Must have been very worrying for you!
                                Dull this morning but dry. Ironing this morning and then I'll take it from there...
                                Hope you all have a great day!
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X